PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Why is everybody saying she'll sing JOA? The Paris shows screaming for Like a prayer as an extra song, and we want Who that girl too, because last time she sang this song it was in le parc de seau in front of more than 100 000 people.

If she is going to perform Joan of Arc, it would be the most appropriate and emotional to do so in France.

Yes Joan of Arc was french... Except that I don't see how JOA is more apropriate for a french show than everywhere else :newspaper:

Well, your first sentence about Joan of Arc being French makes it pretty self explanatory why it is more appropriate to be played in France than anywhere. If she does chooses to sing it - and it is a favourite song from Rebel Heart of many fans - France would be the most obvious and popular choice. It is also such a vulnerable emotional song. I think it would be incredible and think it would have a wonderful reaction from the crowd.

Well if I remember the lyrics of JOA, she said she wishes she were as strong as her? Am I correct? so, in eccho of the recent terrible events in Paris, I don't see how this song is a better fit than like a prayer?

She could sing both Joan of Arc and Like a Prayer. That would be incredible. We will have to agree to disagree as I think Joan of Arc needs a performance on this tour and France would be the place to do so. I also think the lyrics are showing both her strong and vulnerable side which fits what people in the world are going through.

ah fuck it i just followed raf's advice and bought a "semi" nosebleed. it's far but i have an overview of everything and it's cat 2 so it can't be "that" bad :) and its official so no drama with sellers. finally.. relaxed :) I'll try periscoping a few times as well :)

He would never in a million years be the UB, since the song is about him afterall. But I'd like him to catch the wedding bouquet, as Madonna turns around, everything happening in slow motion :lol: or Sean.

That would actually be pretty hilarious (being the UB, although it would never happen).

oh i heard sean penn is in paris now on twitter. :)

Nikki which block and row are you in?

it says corbeille A8, CA3.:) should be higher up.

I know so many fans who are queueing for that paris show, but im gonna be alone sitting at the higher levels of the arena. ah well :)