A present to MadonnaNation

svperstar

Like a Virgin Waltz (MDNA Tour Studio Version) is EVERYTHING! It's a song I completely lost interest in for the longest time until the gorgeous MDNA version. I now listen to this beauty often. It's just so stunning! Yes to it. This is CORRECT! :dramatic:

I'd kill for a studio recording of Love Spent the way she did it on tour! KILL!

I don't appear to have Cyberraga? When did that leak?

Also, is the LAV actually a studio demo as they one I have says a rehearsal?

I've seen the Vogue file also labelled as a rehearsal version too.

Sounds like the rehearsals are out there too and getting mixed up?????

Cyberraga leaked from the backdrop.

I'm not sure what the deal is with these files, everyone has been secretive about them from the get go. Most of the leaked files use studio vocals, apart from;

Open Your Heart

Like A Virgin

Vogue

Like A Prayer

We have two versions of Vogue, the previously leaked version used studio vocals - the new one dubtronic posted uses new ones. Like A Prayer also uses new vocals, however it seems like these are the vocals used for the Super Bowl.

Only Open Your Heart & Like A Virgin sound like proper rehearsals. So it's most likely collectors have both studio mixes and rehearsal tracks and they're getting mislabeled.

I've now seen two versions of Vogue -

1) the version Dub just posted with the arrangement closer to the one in the actual show with the live show/rehearsal vocals, timed at 4:13

and

2) one that sounds more like a studio version with album vocal, timed in at 3:52

For those 'in the know'.... is that second one a legit 'studio version', or is it fanmade? It sounds pretty legit, though.

In my opinion, it's real. it sounds too good and clean to be fan made/filtered.

The only problem with the studio vocal version is that abruptly fades out, sounds like someone has tampered with the original fade out.

That's exactly what I think. I've heard plenty of 'fanmade' Vogue's for MDNA Tour, and none sound as spot on with the effects and arrangement as that one? And it is cut off right at the end.

And am I speaking of the right one? It's around 3:52 right (give or take a second or two) ?

That's exactly what I think. I've heard plenty of 'fanmade' Vogue's for MDNA Tour, and none sound as spot on with the effects and arrangement as that one? And it is cut off right at the end.

And am I speaking of the right one? It's around 3:52 right (give or take a second or two) ?

Yes, I think the person that leaked it faded out the end so we didn't have the full thing.

We had exactly the same with S&S tour demo for Vogue where the ending was chopped off.

Eventually the full thing leaked.

I think both rehearsal and studio demos are out there which fits in with previous tours and a mix of them is leaking.

a little far-fetched but does anyone think we'll ever see the studio version of her half-time performance?

it was prerecorded for the projections so everything could be on time so obviously it exists out there

Since we don't have the multimedia section anymore thanks to assholes sellers i guess we'll use this thread to share. I absolutely love this Skin Bruno new american life accoustic mix (probably made from stems)

https://soundcloud.com/skin-bruno/madonna-acustica-american-life-skin-bruno-acoustic-mix