LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Usually I find him really funny and think his skits are done with a lot of love and attention to detail. This one's just dumb.

Woah there with the "f" word.

You're right. I shouldn't have used the word funny when talking about him. It's uncalled for ^^

I'm gay btw and i like to use the word faggot even its french equivalent pédé all the time especially since that time as a teenager i was in a club with my sister and her friends and Grace Jones hit on one of them and when he did not return the attention because he was gay so she grabbed him by the neck and she yelled in his face "T'es payday ?" (that's how you pronounce pédé with an english accent) and it stuck with me because it was hilarious to witness but i understand it can be shocking, that's the reason why i use it^^

Usually I find him really funny and think his skits are done with a lot of love and attention to detail. This one's just dumb.

Woah there with the "f" word.

What's wrong with the word "funny"?

I don't fnd him funny at all and this one is just mean spirited. God forbid he ever records a song, what a horrible voice ! I don't like this misogynistic faggot.

he's jaded because Guy O was removing a picture he posted

he's such an idiot and totally unfunny