Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

very M 1982-1983.

IKR, he should build an altar to her instead and thank her daily for being instrumental in breaking their brand globally some 20+ years ago. As aknowledged countless times by the Sicilian-Milanese duo themselves. But it's just a cyclical thing with them, they adore Madonna, it's more all about Stefano being "resented" at the younger Riccardo Tisci's huge ascending fortune of the past 10 years

Although these posts in regards to the costume itself are a bit silly considering this etc etc

1986+Herb+Ritts+(Bravo+Germany+July+9+19

http://instagram.com/p/y4Q4ChFWoI/?modal=true

Cattura_zpsd87899b0.jpg

Omg I didn't even notice the caption for his post :lmao:

He is so bitter!

Omg I didn't even notice the caption for his post :lmao:

He is so bitter!

:rotfl::rotfl:

"Remember me someone at random" ? :semifunny:

Maybe it's time to take some English lessons

I'm sure he can afford it being worth close to $2bn

Stefanno did not shade Madonna, they are friends, she wore D & G on their birthday and other recent moments

It was only for Ricardo

Obviously she still wears Dolce and Gabbana etc and they're "friends" .....

Either way, he does not hold a copyright on any matador outfit

And in this case, as a Madonna fan, he should know better since it's been part of her imagery before

So if she wants one custom made by Tisci for a particular event he has no business in the matter

Obviously she still wears Dolce and Gabbana etc and they're "friends" .....

Either way, he does not hold a copyright on any matador outfit

And in this case, as a Madonna fan, he should know better since it's been part of her imagery before

So if she wants one custom made by Tisci for a particular event he has no business in the matter

Exactly!

And it has been more than just outfits. There have been a couple other times when he's instagramed shady pics/messages about Madonna (though sometimes it's hard to understand what he's even saying/meaning by it half the time...).

I think he's just as obsessed with her as any other (fashion) queen... he just has a really peculiar way of expressing it.

BA242834-AD5D-4560-ACCC-0B721714650C.png

OMG It's a SONG on Drake's Album . The song is called Madonna. Available on itunes NOW !!!

Drale just dropped a surprise 17 songs album. One song is called Madonna . It doesn't feature Madonna however :(

Edited by Butter9

Exactly!

And it has been more than just outfits. There have been a couple other times when he's instagramed shady pics/messages about Madonna (though sometimes it's hard to understand what he's even saying/meaning by it half the time...).

I think he's just as obsessed with her as any other (fashion) queen... he just has a really peculiar way of expressing it.

:thumbsup: