Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Guest HaveASit

Oh dear. Except for Madonna, this Grammy is looking like a total non event. Bitch better be the opener so I can turn off the tv early and come here to celebrate her performance.

Sam Smith? Ariana Grande? Even Kylie Cyrus would be more exciting

There's the Lifetime Achievement, but also Living Legend (which has not been awarded since 2003), and the Grammy Hall of Fame (for recordings 25 years old)- Madonna doesn't have any in there yet.

I don't believe the Grammys have yet announced this year's recipients of any of the above.

There's the Lifetime Achievement, but also Living Legend (which has not been awarded since 2003), and the Grammy Hall of Fame (for recordings 25 years old)- Madonna doesn't have any in there yet.

I don't believe the Grammys have yet announced this year's recipients of any of the above.

hm going by that maybe grammy hall of fame is for her the best one because the other ones are too related to the whole "lifetime achievement" award BS she hates

Am I the only one not expecting a highly choreographed performance. I don't think she'll do much dancing so I'm expecting something a bit like Like A Prayer at the Super Bowl/MDNA tour. Her kind of just moving around on the stage with a choir in the back ground. Not expecting a blow you away performance to be honest. Still looking forward to it!

Am I the only one not expecting a highly choreographed performance. I don't think she'll do much dancing so I'm expecting something a bit like Like A Prayer at the Super Bowl/MDNA tour. Her kind of just moving around on the stage with a choir in the back ground. Not expecting a blow you away performance to be honest. Still looking forward to it!

I would love this. I love when she just sings, and I don't need anything else from her. LAP was my favorite at Super Bowl. I loved her TPOG performances during ROL era. Lived Live Aid. I also love when she dances and puts on a spectacle. I will be happy with just about anything.

I agree that the last three album covers haven't been as strong, but who did RH? It's great.

Bianco as well lol

I think her album covers have generally been stronger with him at the helm, it's everything else that I feel needs improvement. I'm tired of his mediocre typography and samey album booklets, aka random phrases then all the credits shoved in the last spread

I would love this. I love when she just sings, and I don't need anything else from her. LAP was my favorite at Super Bowl. I loved her TPOG performances during ROL era. Lived Live Aid. I also love when she dances and puts on a spectacle. I will be happy with just about anything.

They aren't bad but for the first performance for this new era I'd love a big huge production. Although I wouldn't mind a "Music" style performance. That entrance out of the Cadillac was kick ass! And the Material Girl tshirt + the gold confetti just made it epic. Still one of my favourite award show performances. We're about 2 weeks out and looks like the promotion in the lead up will be pretty strong so it's definitlely exciting time!

Bianco as well lol

I think her album covers have generally been stronger with him at the helm, it's everything else that I feel needs improvement. I'm tired of his mediocre typography and samey album booklets, aka random phrases then all the credits shoved in the last spread

This. Great covers but lamey booklets. RH can make the difference :drama:

Guest Rachelle of London

If Beyoncé had 13 minutes last year to perform BEYONCÉ maybe if M is awarded with a special Grammy they could give her at least 10 minutes to do a megamix or to perform two songs.

That was the VMAs.

I don't get how come Madonna was only awarded with 7 Grammy Awards? It just seems so UNFAIR! It really makes me feel sad. She is so huge, so influential!!! I just don't understand how she was overseen before. Where is the award for Vogue? You'll See? Take a Bow? Wtf?? And now we have cheap shit music coming out of fake ass bitches and they get more awards in a much shorter period of time! Grammys should apologize for Madonna and give her like 50 awards and take a whole hour explaining each one of them!! I'm not even joking!

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't get how come Madonna was only awarded with 7 Grammy Awards? It just seems so UNFAIR! It really makes me feel sad. She is so huge, so influential!!! I just don't understand how she was overseen before. Where is the award for Vogue? You'll See? Take a Bow? Wtf?? And now we have cheap shit music coming out of fake ass bitches and they get more awards in a much shorter period of time! Grammys should apologize for Madonna and give her like 50 awards and take a whole hour explaining each one of them!! I'm not even joking!

Have you seen the list of musicians that have never won Grammys? Most of the critically acclaimed artists have never even won a Grammy. It's a joke

How do you explain this to delusional monsters? Like, what's the best way to defend Madonna as a holder of the Queen of Pop title? I was thinking sales?