Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Guest Rachelle of London

For the Brits even the small whsmiths are stocking it. I was surprised to see it in the St Pancras store which is tiny and doesn't have a wide range.

Glad I ordered a special edition one too!

For the Brits even the small whsmiths are stocking it. I was surprised to see it in the St Pancras store which is tiny and doesn't have a wide range.

Glad I ordered a special edition one too!

Got that one is fucking awful. the St. Pancs shops have gone downhill. Do you work round there Chelle?

Guest Rachelle of London

Got that one is fucking awful. the St. Pancs shops have gone downhill. Do you work round there Chelle?

Nah I work just off Edgware Road but this week im staying at my mums so have to get the train at St Pancras. Ugh I know they got rid of Peyton and Byrne, no more scrummy cakes for me hahaha.

But if they have it in there goes to show. The real small WHsmiths too by the Eurostar arrivals not the bigger one next to Boots. Good sign! The woman is still selling magazine covers!

Little Monsters would not only have scanned the issue by now, they would have had parts of it tattooed on their obese sagging bodies already. Madonna fans are crap.

i know. I've heard of fans on twitter bagging about having the mojo interview (already since monday or even earlier) but then when I ask for a quote or scan they don't give a shit. its true that other fanbases would've shared it first moment they got their hands on it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys I don't know how to scan! I'll get someone in the office to do it tomorrow for me. I tried earlier and deleted a folder in my outlook.

Someone I know in holland has it so it is available internationally.

I have a question, guys :

Where does this cover picture come from? Did Madonna do a photoshoot for MOJO or did she do a photoshoot with her team and they send exclusive pictures to different magazines?

Mojo should have done a lengthier list of her best songs- like, a top 40/50. Would be nice if Rolling Stone did that sometime in the coming months, dedicate an issue to her and her best music (as it's done for some other acts- no females as of yet, though).

Mojo should have done a lengthier list of her best songs- like, a top 40/50. Would be nice if Rolling Stone did that sometime in the coming months, dedicate an issue to her and her best music (as it's done for some other acts- no females as of yet, though).

Yeah, it would've been good to get a longer list. I liked their commentary, but disagreed with some of their choices on the top 10, so it would've been nice to see what the commentary would have been on other songs in a longer list.

I also liked their introduction to the list:

"WHAT DID WE LEARN, immersing ourselves in Madonna’s oeuvre, in preparation for the cover story in the latest MOJO magazine? Firstly (and, like, durr) that she has a lot of great songs. Secondly, that for a predominantly dance-pop artist, she is uncommonly artful and eclectic. Thirdly, that she can’t help but pour her life into her songs, even the ones she didn’t, technically, write."