Judging by the 6 tracks, who should she work with on her next album?

the next producer on the next album?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. who do you vote for?

• Diplo (UB Bitch I M Madonna Living For Love)
    • Blood Diamonds (DP)
    • Dahi (DP)
    • Billboard (Ghosttown)
    • Avicii (DP but you know the demos)

no, not with Madonna!!! I could never be!!! I m in a vacation and that idea for the producers just crossed my mind! I probably didnt express myself properly!!! Plus I gave up listening to the demos. I wanna hear HER VISION...

I think it's way too early to tell but I already know that I'm not a huge fan of Diplo's productions even though I would still rank 'Unapologetic Bitch' as my favorite song out of the bunch of tracks we got.

As for Avicii - he is definitely talented and able to create good melodies but the typical 'Avicii-sound' is atrocious to these ears, so I'm quite happy that Madonna seems to rework their demos to make them sound more fleshed out and interesting.

Therefore, my vote for now goes to both Dahi and Blood Diamond and I can't wait to hear what they did to some other demos on this album.

lol this IS her next album, lets wait till it comes out in full quality to judge the production first. But there are so many producers and styles involved this time, it's a valid question.

I didn't know who the producers were, but I guessed DP was Avicii.. it has that Hey Brother sound, and UB clearly had Diplo's fingerprints all over it. I didn't even know Billboard was on the album, he's a Dr. Luke associate and Ghosttown is very different for him. I thought Ryan Tedder (if he's on there) might have came up with the Ghosttown melody, so mainstream.

Guest HaveASit

Blood Diamonds, cause I love his experimental direction.

Ghosttown is amazing, but an album full of Billboard productions could sound a little repetitive.

Blood Diamonds, cause I love his experimental direction.

Ghosttown is amazing, but an album full of Billboard productions could sound a little repetitive.

+1