New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

....believing everything you read.

Well you'd know all about that....

The Mirror (or any other shitty tabloid) is just as reliable a source as you are. Might be true, might not be.

At the end of the day, we're all gonna hear the tracks in a few weeks anyway. *cue people like you then going on and on about ones that didn't make the cut*

She's not working with Ryan Tedder. You're not different than anyone else here....believing everything you read. The album is done!

Please, Kim is proving a point. He is different to the likes of these new "insiders" because he is a respected and long term member who sees through garbage and grand-standing.

so it's the 13th album where she's gone back to them dance roots :)

Finally, yes...but in a different way, remember..and the sort of thing you hear queueing in a shop :yes:

I love looking back at the horseshit rumours after an album is released.

Guest SecretGarden

You can't blame some people for genuinely wanting to find out titbits from the album and ask questions on a forum..whether the answers are true or not. :sneaky:

Actually, you kinda can blame them. If people stop giving them attention, they'll stop posting their bullshit.

Actually, you kinda can blame them. If people stop giving them attention, they'll stop posting their bullshit.

Is it really that harmful tho?..it's not like internet space is gonna run out, and you can have a good laugh about how stupid it is.

The people moaning about the "insiders" are giving them just as much attention as those asking them questions.

Some people take everything so damn seriously :s377:

I dunno Stephen, is that a prisoners outfit you're wearing? I'd hate to contrast and compare...jumping from songs to cock sizes...

:manson:

If you can't take the criticism, maybe find a new forum?

Please, Kim is proving a point. He is different to the likes of these new "insiders" because he is a respected and long term member who sees through garbage and grand-standing.

:thumbsup: The song description part was fun and informative for a while....but once it crossed into ridiculous statements about stuff that even Madonna herself would have trouble knowing off-hand, and then (as we know) downright lies, it becomes impossible to separate what's true from what's bullshit, and then makes one question the earlier stuff that had sounded plausible. Oh well.

Is it really that harmful tho?..it's not like internet space is gonna run out, and you can have a good laugh about how stupid it is.

The people moaning about the "insiders" are giving them just as much attention as those asking them questions.

Some people take everything so damn seriously :s377:

Thank you! I for one am not bragging or posting for shits and giggles. I'm answering questions. If you don't want to see what I have to say, scroll down. If you don't want me here, I have no problem leaving.

i'm so confused i thought we were not allowed to talk about fight club? and we'd be banned?

the media shouldnt call her desperate they should say INSPIRED!

We can talk about the leaks (of stolen unreleased material) that have only leaked to some people (a number that's growing by the day)

We cannot talk about any leaks that leak to erm, a lot of people.

Or something.

I dunno Stephen, is that a prisoners outfit you're wearing? I'd hate to contrast and compare...jumping from songs to cock sizes...

Oh I missed this.

Nah, he's someone who doesn't have to fear showing his lovely picture, for fear of, you guessed it....actually going to prison (it's YOU that deals and trades in Madonna's stolen copyrighted work remember, not him!)

Oh I missed this.

Nah, he's someone who doesn't have to fear showing his lovely picture, for fear of, you guessed it....actually going to prison (it's YOU that deals and trades in Madonna's stolen copyrighted work remember, not him!)

Exactly. Because I've alluded that I both own and trade unreleased material...Forgot that part.

My friend just called and told me that they heard a song on Madonna's new album is gonna sample I Will Always Love You (the original Dolly Parton version!)

Exactly. Because I've alluded that I both own and trade unreleased material...Forgot that part.

I'll just quote this for prosperity.

Your PM function was switched off yesterday for a reason pal.

Off to bed.

Carry on... answering the people's questions....

Just seems like the old timers on here are just jealous cuz they don't have any inside scoop. It's funny how people react when the attention is taken away from them.

Don't people have any common sense and intuition? It's obvious that G.O.N.E. knows what he/she is talking about. Gives information, answers questions directly and succinctly, doesn't pretend to know more than he does. Nothing sounds outlandish. Seems obvious he is giving reliable info, plus others have confirmed that his info was reliable in the past. The other insiders, maybe take with a grain of salt.

Madonna is the greatest recording artist in the history of the world.

Don't people have any common sense and intuition? It's obvious that G.O.N.E. knows what he/she is talking about. Gives information, answers questions directly and succinctly, doesn't pretend to know more than he does. Nothing sounds outlandish. Seems obvious he is giving reliable info, plus others have confirmed that his info was reliable in the past. The other insiders, maybe take with a grain of salt.

Madonna is the greatest recording artist in the history of the world.

EXACTLY :clap: , and I was having such a good time in the last thread.....

We have to keep in mind that the queen has a single, video and album coming soon. That's all that really matters. Having fun and not taking everything so seriously here is a warm up to the big era on the horizon.