WTF is the point of Madonna.com?

acko

It's about getting presale tickets and, in my case, getting into the Golden Triangle for one of MDNA Houston shows.

I've thought for a long time it's underutilized, and, for instance, not using it as THE launchpad for the secret project campaign, as well as proper promo for album/single launches. I think curious people not in the 'die hard fan' category would be more likely to check Madonna.com than artforfreedon.com

Why not launch a promo show via Madonna.com? Why would it have to be through MSN or YouTube? why should we have YouTube a fan recording of a full Q and A of the truth or dare perfume launch or MDNA tour screening, when they've only posted a 90 second compilation clip?

It's about getting presale tickets and, in my case, getting into the Golden Triangle for one of MDNA Houston shows

I've thought for a long time it's underutilized, and, for instance, not using it as THE launchpad for the secret project campaign, as well as proper promo for album/single launches. I think curious people not in the 'die hard fan' category would be more likely to check Madonna.com than artforfreedon.com

Why not launch a promo show via Madonna.com? Why would it have to be through MSN or YouTube? why should we have YouTube a fan recording of a full Q and A of the truth or dare perfume launch or MDNA tour screening, when they've only posted a 90 second compilation clip?

I see

I totally agree with you

That's her official website and it could still serve great purposes if utilised properly