BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

Google translated

It was clean campfire session and very funny. She is a real pro. "It tells Carl Falk now exclusive to DN on Madonna's famous collaboration with him and the Swedish låtskrivargruppen which she dubbed" his Swedish Viking harem ".

Carl Falk, along with, among others, Avicii and Salem Al Fakir just made new songs together with world star in Los Angeles. Falk - previously acclaimed for his collaboration with, among others, One Direction, Nicki Minaj and Tiësto - describes the collaboration with Madonna last month, which is very fun and relaxed, yet intense.

Some days they worked with låtmakandet to seven in the morning

We sat down with acoustic guitars and piano, it was as clean Campfire låtskrivarsessionen and we created a total of eleven demos, says Carl Falk on the seventh working day at Henson Recording Studios North La Brea Avenue in Hollywood.

A studio where , among others, Beyoncé, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, John Lennon , Pink Floyd and Neil Young recorded . Madonna called afterwards the Swedish låtskrivarteamet "My english harem " on Instagram . The picture was spread immediately in media around the world.

It was Aviciis manager Arash " Ash " Pour Nouri which selected participants in the Swedish team in the studio divided themselves into two groups : Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and their longtime U.S. partner Savan Kotecha . In the other room Salem Al Fakir , Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll . Avicii worked in both studio rooms and contributed to the eleven låtutkasten .

- Madonna came in to the studio in the afternoon and stayed as long as it was needed. She walked between rooms and wrote the text and did about melodies and said " I like this " or "this I do not like " and "this I want to say in this song " or "this , I would not say" . She was very much into låtskrivarprocessen and raised a lot of work.

Carl Falk describes , like many of Madonna's former partner , a strong musical world artist with full control over their means of expression and vision.

- She knew exactly what she wanted , there was a clear line to zoom in on . While she was open to it , we could come up with , the way we write melodies and songs . A warm and pleasant person simply . It was a very fruitful cooperation.

Something also Madonna apparently thinks. On his Instagram she wrote afterwards:

" The end of a long week with Viking Leader AKA DJ Virgo AKA Avicii ! So many great songs , " with the hashtag : # icantwait # revolution , adding later: " Great music , great vibes! "

Carl Falk describes the international interest in just Swedish songwriter who continues to be great .

- It is incredibly apparent. What is particularly enjoyable and inspiring right now is that everyone really listens to the songs and the music that comes from here. You simply get a lot of different fun projects and opportunities and what to do now so it is often Swedes involved.

What are you looking for explanations for the Swedish låtskrivarframgångarna ? A success which hath roots anyway back to Denniz Pop and his pioneering act on Remixed Records in the early 1990s and later with the likes of Britney Spears, Ace of Base and the Backstreet Boys.

- I think it is the simplicity - we're good at melodies and writing effective pop music and has been for a long time , it 's just listening to Abba made ​​perfect and tasteful pop. Swedish songwriters are also extremely professional to work with : Swedes will not hungover three hours late to the recording studio . You work in place until you are ready and have a high work ethic.

Falk also believe that the Swedish sound is timely .

- It's perfect for us when the straight pop music gets inside and the music does not need to be strained cool. There 's always a song that counts.

The mission of Madonna's new album arose Carl Falk and Rami Yacoubs part for their work in January this year with " Dar um jeito " ( "We will find a way" ) , the song that will end the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

- After that we decided to do more things together with Aviciis team and see where it leads .

Falk and Yacoub has been initiated by the same Arash "As " Pour Nouri wrote the melody , the verse and chorus of World Cup song. They have worked with in Aviciis studio in Stockholm together with the Fugees star Wyclef Jean and with contributions from Carlos Santana .

- Our assignment was to write a song that sounded Brazilian on with clear samba swing , but also with the qualities that a real arenalåt should have. A song for the World Cup need to have sing-along qualities and should be easy to sing along to all, says Falk and mention Shakira's " Waka waka ( This time for Africa )" from the 2010 World Cup as an example.

- Santana sent his guitar solo, I think he was in Las Vegas then and Avicii added his signature , especially in a more house -like party with Santana, from Malaysia where he was at that moment.

Carlos Santana will perform the song at the football World Cup ends on 13 July at the Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro along with Avicii and the Brazilian artist Alexandre Pire .

Perhaps there the Swedish songwriter Carl Falk on stage too.

- Given how football fan I am , that would be fantastic, of course .

Carl Falk talking M in studio:

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/musik/vikingen-carl-falk-skriver-latar-at-nojd-madonna/

We need a translation. :angel:

Properly translated excerpts below :p

- We were sitting with acoustic guitars and a piano, almost as if we were gathered around a campfire. We recorded 11 demos in total," Carl Falk says about the 7 days he spent at the Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood.

[...]

The songwriters taking part in the songwriting camp were handpicked by Avicii's manager, Arash "Ash" Pournouri. They were divided into two teams: Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and their American long-term collaborator Savan Kotecha in one studio; Salem Al Fakir,Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll in another studio. Avicii divided his time between the studios, contributing to all 11 songs.

- Madonna would enter the recording studios in the afternoon and stay there as long as her presence was required. Dividing her time between the two songwriting teams, writing lyrics, reworking melody lines and saying "I like this" or "I don't like that" and "this is what I want to say in this song". She was very a part of the song writing process, making pivotal contributions to the songwriting.

Like many other of Madonna's previous collaborators, Carl Falk decribes Madonna as an artist with a strong ear for music, who is in full control of her artistic expressions and visions.

- She knew exactly what she wanted. But at the same time, she was open to our suggestions and our ways of writing melodies and lyrics. Simply a nice and warm person. It was a very rewarding collaboration.

[...]

Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub got to know Avicii when they all worked on the song "Dar um jeito (We Will Find a Way)", which will be performed by Santana, Wyclef Jean, Avicii and Alexandre Pires at the closing ceremony of the 2014 FIFA World Cup to be held in Brazil.

I am dying. I don't think I can take this!!

REBEL HEART 2014

Queen!

Me too

I just get floored with those Instagram updates alone

Madge is always 100% into whatever she's doing

Properly translated excerpts below :p

- We were sitting with acoustic guitars and a piano, almost as if we were gathered around a campfire. We recorded 11 demos in total," Carl Falk says about the 7 days he spent at the Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood.

[...]

The songwriters taking part in the songwriting camp were handpicked by Avicii's manager, Arash "Ash" Pournouri. They were divided into two teams: Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and their American long-term collaborator Savan Kotecha in one studio; Salem Al Fakir,Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll in another studio. Avicii divided his time between the studios, contributing to all 11 songs.

- Madonna would enter the recording studios in the afternoon and stay there as long as her presence was required. Dividing her time between the two songwriting teams, writing lyrics, reworking melody lines and saying "I like this" or "I don't like that" and "this is what I want to say in this song". She was very a part of the song writing process, making pivotal contributions to the songwriting.

Like many other of Madonna's previous collaborators, Carl Falk decribes Madonna as an artist with a strong ear for music, who is in full control of her artistic expressions and visions.

- She knew exactly what she wanted. But at the same time, she was open to our suggestions and our ways of writing melodies and lyrics. Simply a nice and warm person. It was a very rewarding collaboration.

[...]

Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub got to know Avicii when they all worked on the song "Dar um jeito (We Will Find a Way)", which will be performed by Santana, Wyclef Jean, Avicii and Alexandre Pires at the closing ceremony of the 2014 FIFA World Cup to be held in Brazil.

Thanks!!

CMoody are you reading this? :callme:

All this is so exciting ! all these different producers, so many music styles possible ! And she seems so into it ! working everyday on it, travelling to LA, then NY, then back to LA to work with the producers, sharing pics of her with each producers in the studio, and interviews of producers saying she's writing with them and all... all this sounds so good. This album will blow everyone away mark my words !

She's putting her heart and time into this album, like she did with Ray of light & Confessions.

I think the pop girls right now are realising really weak albums, Miley, Gaga, Britney, even Rihanna & Katy, so Madonna needs to show them how it's done, she's the only one who can do that.

Guest Rachelle of London

LOL his twitter is a mess

Well he's the one that made up that rumour about him producing MDNA and it was gonna be called Ray of Light 2.0. He made up this cock and bull about being a protege of Orbits. He then followed me on twitter after I called him out on his bullshit lol

Well he's the one that made up that rumour about him producing MDNA and it was gonna be called Ray of Light 2.0. He made up this cock and bull about being a protege of Orbits. He then followed me on twitter after I called him out on his bullshit lol

He is following me too, I don't know why. He constantly makes up things. He's been saying that he works with Madonna, and he said he was going to be in Gaga's GUY video lmao

Properly translated excerpts

- She knew exactly what she wanted. But at the same time, she was open to our suggestions and our ways of writing melodies and lyrics. Simply a nice and warm person. It was a very rewarding collaboration

This is what sets her apart from all the other pop girls. She's completely in control and knows exactly what

she is doing. She brings her ideas and vision to the table.

All so exciting, I remember when we had to wait for pics coming out of the studio and rumors of who she was working with, which would sometimes be false. This is all unprecedented.

Exciting indeed.

Remember the pic of her walking on the street in a tracksuit and carrying the COADF cover sketch? :laugh: That must be one of my fav paparazzi picture of her.

I personally don't think the chorus is that big and catchy. The first time I heard the snippet of the song knowing it was going to be the next single probably I cringed because nothing about it screamed possible "hit". The production was crap. The vocals were hallow and FLAT as hell.

The ONLY thing that redeemed this song for me was the EPIC MDNA performance, which to me is somewhere in the top 5 best Madonna performances of all time. Madonna has a knack for tacking tracks that aren't so great on an album and somehow turning them into amazing performances.

I am sure haters of Revolver looked at that song differently after her performance of it also.

I've never understood the love of the live performance. She looks hot, and the dance moves are good (but it's nothing new compared to the video). I guess I'll have to revisit it, but the fact that she's lipping sort of kills it for me by default.

There are some great songs on mdna. It's just her vocal delivery is rather thin and sounds lazy at times. I want Madonna to siiiing, let that soul out like she does for I'm Addicted, I'm A sinner and Falling Free

Aside from the sped up vocals on GGW and TUTR, I sort of disagree. Give me the MDNA vocals over the HC vocals any day.

There are so many components to be involved in the album production. It has no orientation.
Patrick Leonard is officially out.
What about Adele?
Was it just a rumor?
Is the session with Natalia Kills already finished?
Are the songs revised in this trio now? Will they be produced?
What about Avicii and his scandinavian harem?
Took Avicii only one song for his re-release?
Is it a second MDNA? One half with DJ-music and another half with quiet songs?
:stir::nervous:

It seems that way. Obviously we can't predict what the quality will be, but it seems like she's set on working with a hodgepodge of writers and producers now. From ROL through HC, she's worked with one or two producers max. It doesn't bode well for the new album's consistency, but we'll see I guess.

Ultrasound (MTV) anyone?

Who can forget her recording of Flirtation Dance Skin? lol

Yeah, plus the Erotica Diaries. Only this time we're seeing it as it's happening, not in retrospect.

I'm excited because this is shaping up to be a true Madonna album unlike MDNA

I honestly can't understand these comments. Because there were so many collaborators? The new album is shaping up to be the same. Was BS not a true Madonna album? I think MDNA is more "Madonna" than HC.

The comparisons to COADF don't seem right. That was M and Stuart in a tiny studio together. This is Madonna an entire fucking army of people writing songs for her.