Your all-time favourite Madonna music videos - Part 4

Nonoka

So, let's go to her more recent videos! Pick your fave videos from Confessions, Hard Candy and MDNA!

Afterwards, you will have chosen your favourite video from each album! The next poll will contain the rest of her videos from the other releases, afterwards the two final polls will follow where all the previous winners have to compete against each other - determining MNation's definite favourite! :thumbsup:

Have fun! Poll closes Thursday.

I'VE LOST THE PART 3!!!! :((((

THIS IS EASY....

CONFESSIONS VIDS NEVER WERE A BIG DEAL....I KNOW HU HAS THE LEOTARD AND THINGS, BUT THE MOST ENJOYABLE IS JUMP FOR SURE...NOT THAT IT SAYS MUCH.....

FOR THE HC ERA NO CONTEST...REALLY........GI2M IS ICONTASTIC....THE OTHERS GO FROM SHIT TO NON-EXISTENT LEVEL.....

FOR THE MDNA, GMAYL IS FUN AND ENJOYABLE, I DON'T CONSIDER TUTR, AND GGW, AS NOT A FAN OF THE SONG, THE VID IS :wow:

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

GMAYL

**Love the way GGW was shot, but I find that video pretty pretentious. I feel like that video could have been more original & creative instead of showing off those beautiful looking guys. GGW video would have been more cutting edge & shocking years ago, but not now.

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

GMAYL

**Love the way GGW was shot, but I find that video pretty pretentious. I feel like that video could have been more original & creative instead of showing off those beautiful looking guys. GGW video would have been more cutting edge & shocking years ago, but not now.

How on earth is GGW pretentious? :chuckle:

How can somebody like that Give It 2 Me video? It's the cheapest thing I've ever seen.

Madonna makes THE BEST cheap videos. GI2M is intensely fabulous, like Lucky Star 2.0 or something. The Elle shoout outfit used for the video is on my favorite looks, ever. :wow:

Madonna makes THE BEST cheap videos. GI2M is intensely fabulous, like Lucky Star 2.0 or something. The Elle shoout outfit used for the video is on my favorite looks, ever. :wow:

I like her in the GI2M video, she looked hot as hell, but the video itself... not the kind of video for a 2nd single. I expected something more worked.

Okay, so now the results are a bit clearer! Compared to the previous polls, people were VERY divided on this one, though!

Finally, we have the 3 winners:

tumblr_mzhl7quzoX1qjsaj0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmidv0T9Rp1qaq3gdo1_500.gif

madonna2.gif?width=450&height=253

So, we're finally finished with her studio albums!

Now we'll need to move on to choose our favourite video out of the ones which are left over, and then we will get to the final polls!

Which is MNation's favourite music video? We will know soon :thumbsup: