Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

She's still got her roots.

She hasn't dyed it strawberry blonde.

Well the blond is not the same as her previous appearances (grammys, HC opening etc...), it's very less platinium and darker (more strawberry). I already noticed it in the black & white pic with the hat, and now on the color ones too. If she applied something on her hair to darken them a bit then her dark roots won't disappear, on the opposite they will be even darker, like on the new pics.

hc-fitness-toronto14.jpgmadonna-grammys-27jan14-13-Copy.jpg

1397570712-sans-titre-1fzez.jpg

and now

BlEtghKIUAA1uhe.jpgBlOFndDCUAE4Nma.png

1517378_10152372824884402_39362498531363

i hate to be one of those people who picks on her face so it'll be positive: DAMNNNN look at that beautiful ciccone jawline again! she looks soooo good :) way better than on the grammys :)

+1 !!!!!!

she doesn't even look very different from one of her prime beauty moments in my avatar:

photo-thumb-3433.jpg

wish we had a close up. I'm still stunned :) I'm okay with M doing whatever she wants, it's her body anyway. but skipping a few sessions with dr brandt does wonders for her :)

Well, I won't hold back and say that she looks quite awful from the neck down. That dress is hideous and the banded floral part makes her look fat around the stomach :p

She looks great and natural, love it

Love the glasses, love the dress, love how she's posing with the employees in the pic

And how easy-going and at the same time so professional she's always been in general

I'm okay with M doing whatever she wants, it's her body anyway. but skipping a few sessions with dr brandt does wonders for her :)

:clap:

For someone of her age who has been going through such a gruelling work regime for over 30 years, she always looks remarkably good with no real signs of feature alterations (nose-eyes-lips-face shape etc.). The only thing is the occasional, temporary but imo unnecessary over-filling, glad she got to this age and has never done anything "permanent" to her face, talking about irreversible procedures here ....

I am sure that Dr Brandt guy probably has good creams/fillers and for the detail-oriented person that she is, she sure must have had her reasons to go to him over the years (she relied on him even in 2000-2006 and let's face it those years were the very peak of Madonna's gorgeousness, minus 2001) but the poor man hardly looks like a walking ad for beauty and naturalness, whatever his age might be

she doesn't even look very different from one of her prime beauty moments in my avatar:

photo-thumb-3433.jpg

wish we had a close up. I'm still stunned :) I'm okay with M doing whatever she wants, it's her body anyway. but skipping a few sessions with dr brandt does wonders for her :)

Totally agree !

I'm loving the new dye, but I wish she would rock the flat-iron and go completely straight with her hair again ('01 comes to mind), but with the new, darker tones.

Oh yes ! she looks sensational with straight hair ! it's a real mystery to me why she almost never rock straight hair anymore... last time i think it was for the GMAYL single cover right ?