M Attends NYFF- and is Banned from Theater?

Guest Not4Pussies

a "travel journalist" to a movie premiere. Yeah. Right.

Anyone can go to a film screening. It's the New York Film Festival. Not to mention, writers who work for travel magazines get invites to media events all the time.

Why did people used to call Madonna chubby? I know loads of people say it, but when was Madonna ever like fat or chubby? Obviously she became more toned and muscular over time, but she's never been what I'd consider fat

Madonna was never chubby, but early on while rising to fame, between '83 and '85 before meeting Sean, she even considered herself "chubby". Her face was more fuller (like we see her these days) and she was less toned. Prior to her fame, when struggling she was quite skinny, but if you compare early pre-fame and after the Virgin era, you can clearly see she wasn't as skinny as she became by late '85 and early '86. This is when she started running and working out more.

Anyway, she looked awesome at the premiere.

Hilarious how Americans are telling us how to say GIF by proof of the man who invented the word when they BUTCHER the English language on the daily. Just an observation. I guess it's good to be on the right side of history. :lmao:

Gif like Gift. Xo

I don't care how the creator of a FILE EXTENSION tells me how to say it.

I know, right? :lol:

i want a GIF/JIF thread...and the inventor is right, considering that in italy is pronounced like JIF :laugh:

It has a Greek etymology with an English alteration. Neither pronounced with a j. What's Italian got to do with it?

Hilarious how Americans are telling us how to say GIF by proof of the man who invented the word when they BUTCHER the English language on the daily. Just an observation. I guess it's good to be on the right side of history. :lmao:

He didn't so much invent 'the word'...he literally invented the file format itself. His creation - he can claim the pronunciation however he wants.

Once again...

He didn't so much invent 'the word'...he literally invented the file format itself. His creation - he can claim the pronunciation however he wants.

Once again...

HE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK! ENSLAVERS! Also, as previously stated there are lots of words which Americans DID NOT INVENT the original item/meaning behind that they can't get me correctly. Freedom of speech means I'll say gif until the day I die!

Guest Rachelle of London

Enslaver has got to be the name of her next single!!! It prob isnt true but I could soooo see this happening! Please god let it be true

Enslaver! LOL. Right up there with Reductive, Stick it up your ass, Je Suis L'Art. She is so quotable!

She so is. Reductive was instantly historic and je suis l'art is forever funny. But ENSLAVER might become my new fave, omg. It's up there with my eternal love of "you're not asking the question, motherfucker."

HE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK! ENSLAVERS! Also, as previously stated there are lots of words which Americans DID NOT INVENT the original item/meaning behind that they can't get me correctly. Freedom of speech means I'll say gif until the day I die!

Absolutely. You have the freedom to be wrong.