The Twitter Madonna art gallery curation thingy

GU, the day your opinion becomes even remotely relevant to me, is the day I'll check myself into a psychiatric unit.

I'm really hurt to hear that.

Anyway, back to artforfreedom.

Yes Gugu I was disappointed and I showed that very clearly in my first post. like every time when there's a live event posts are going on rapid speed last night and perhaps I should have waited a few minutes. But at the same time, this is Madonnanation, the place where people easily say what they really think and a minute later laugh about the goober and move on.

If you notice, afterwards it wasn't about any of the SP anymore, it was about totally different things. And you know that. I think I had to explain the istock photo issue 4 times over & over again while 4/5th of other things I said my posts were totally ignored. And all of that after being put words put into my mouth. Maybe there was a misunderstanding from both sides but I didn't like the tone I felt through all of this.

Anyway, I think it's best to end it here cuz we've been off topic for almost 2 pages now.

Yes Gugu I was disappointed and I showed that very clearly in my first post. like every time when there's a live event posts are going on rapid speed last night and perhaps I should have waited a few minutes. But at the same time, this is Madonnanation, the place where people easily say what they really think and a minute later laugh about the goober and move on.

If you notice, afterwards it wasn't about any of the SP anymore, it was about totally different things. And you know that. I think I had to explain the istock photo issue 4 times over & over again while 4/5th of other things I said my posts were totally ignored. And all of that after getting words put into my mouth. Maybe there was a misunderstanding from both sides but I didn't like the tone I felt through all of this.

Look, I'm transparent. Everything I felt was in what I said. I was quite honest but I don't think honest is a bad thing when it comes to art! The point is to share ideas and opinions, not ass lick everybody and caress their ego. Before anybody asks, YES I would welcome criticism of my work (I have many criticisms of it myself). However, when somebody focuses on their (strange) personal vendetta against me (Enigma) I instantly lose respect for their opinion. That's why I said to you Nikki, that if you cared about the message you were delivering you should carry on pushing it whether Madonna mentioned it on twitter or not!

That's why I said to you Nikki, that if you cared about the message you were delivering you should carry on pushing it whether Madonna mentioned it on twitter or not!

I know as you already mentioned that before and I already came to terms with it myself in my second post - before you even replied ;) I keep saying this but I don't think you're listening.

The problem since then has nothing to do with the SP, it's the fact that you keep psychoanalysing me.

So I submitted a video. Far from perfect but I wanted to do it.http://youtu.be/N-I-mA6zlOIThere's a thread that connects us.It's not what you might expect.You concealed it in the same way that I do.He concealed it before you.That's how we connect.Silently.A cannon ball in each shoe.Something like that.I was selfish, naive and impatient.I never considered that the music was a tool to sooth his aching past.The torture of war.His physical collapse.A capable consciousness clouded with ash.It hurt endlessly to watch.Is there any suffering worse than watching another person suffer?Petrified.Time slows.You grow and you grow and you forget.Time moves fast.The sting grows deeper with the things I learn since his death.Distractions wear thin and the truth comes right back.We can never forget.I don't want to forget.He gave you a blessing.He gave you a curse.It gave you a reason to explore what you loved.Toes pointed, arms raised; floating across the floor.Then the dancing had to stop.That's something you will never forget.I too know how much it hurts to almost regret.A feeling confused by a feeling that crushed you in childhood.An echo of sadness.Still, a momentary escape from that thing that nobody talks about is priceless.Any escape is priceless.You taught me that when I thought I had nothing left.When I was surrendering to ghosts.When my mind was a mess.You taught me to shrink my obsession with death,reinforced my backbone; you became my strength.Night time invasions from apparitions.Faces unrecognisable and grey like cigarette smoke.Voices like white noise filling a cathedral.Nothing related to anything I know.I never

doubted that they were demons and ghosts.The launch of a deafening whisper, more like the jeers of a crowd.No words I could discern other than 'Your brain is irregular and you might as well die. Some malfunction of the human design.'I was trapped in flesh.The question was not 'Whether or not?'. It was just 'How?'At my lowest point desperate and ashamed.Numb.I confessed to you with barely an emotive tone that I was empty and alone.Fearful and trapped.Your voice quivered as I lay next to you but you hid your fear.That's what we do.Real advice and endless love from my grandfather's daughter.I think we both cried silently.Obsession with what happens after ceasing to exist began almost a decade before.Age seven or six.Education was the ultimate peak of self worth.My exhibition of sadness was praised, something to admire and applaud.Intellectualisation of something rotten.I was confused by everything then.What exactly was I being taught?It never seemed obvious to make myself happy.That's why I owe a debt to your simple words.A purity that gave me a reason to care.My mental health, emotional burden, chemical imbalance, destructive nature, thinking too much and distancing myself from love.All of that became a part of my soul and not just a curse.Stupidity is in my nature.IQ of one-fifty-six.Not everybody works this way.All who do I'll support.No patronisation.No cliche.Just my hand holding open a door.Just one crumb of what you gave I'd feel a

success.I'll give that same advice to everybody else.Accepting yourself brings freedom,but knowing yourself comes before.If you ever feel abandonment or fear,there's something that you may want to recall.There's a thread that connects us.It's not what you might expect.We're all stranded alone.Together, no less.

Who'd have thought, the cunt has an actual real talent.

Probably ghost written by the Bronte sisters ( kidding :) )

Well done and deserved!!!

I know as you already mentioned that before and I already came to terms with it myself in my second post - before you even replied ;) I keep saying this but I don't think you're listening.

The problem since then has nothing to do with the SP, it's the fact that you keep psychoanalysing me.

I psychoanalyse everything. What's wrong with that? :lol:

1379590_713882991958536_2043542203_n.jpg

:lmao:

:dead:

(even if i don't agree with the first part of the sentence.....)

tumblr_mudxmt2Z7x1sgzjtjo1_1280.png

Madonna selfies! She said she loved the submissions!

very very beautiful pic!!!!!!

I'm not going to get into it with you because what you said above just reads DRAMA QUEEN. I will say that I didn't patronise anybody. I value other people's art and I value my own opinions. I was actually trying to support Nikki but also make sure that she didn't think that getting an approval from Madonna on Twitter was the end of the world.

I'm hoping that next time you reply in here you have calmed down because judging by these posts you were obviously too hurt to be reasonable.

Actually I was supporting a friend whom you repeatedly patronized with your comments, as shown also on the first sentence in reply to her right after mine. It appears that you only value your own opinions as if you were better and above anyone else.

:dead:

(even if i don't agree with the first part of the sentence.....)

I'm not sure if your talking about Madonna's answer about unconditional love and everyone has their own idea what love is. I am glad she said that because for me there is no other kind of love. If I put conditions on someone in order for them to receive my love than I don't really love them. I won't receive love from

someone if I have to follow a set of rules to get their love. Anything other than unconditional love is an illusion of love and people just found things that they strongly like about each other but it's not love to me. That doesn't mean you can't dislike what someone does or criticise what they do but if I love someone nothing should change that. If it does than I truly didn't know them or ever truly loved them. Unconditional love is not easy to find and for me a long lasting relationship will never work without it. Just wanted to throw that in there as I so strongly believe in unconditional love.

i respect your pov, but i strongly disagree....everyone must deserve my love as i have to deserve the love i want from others...

unconditional love is some kind of blind submission for me....

Actually I was supporting a friend whom you repeatedly patronized with your comments, as shown also on the first sentence in reply to her right after mine. It appears that you only value your own opinions as if you were better and above anyone else.

So brave of you. I don't get why anything I said would cause you drama. Get over it.

I'm not sure if your talking about Madonna's answer about unconditional love and everyone has their own idea what love is. I am glad she said that because for me there is no other kind of love. If I put conditions on someone in order for them to receive my love than I don't really love them. I won't receive love from

someone if I have to follow a set of rules to get their love. Anything other than unconditional love is an illusion of love and people just found things that they strongly like about each other but it's not love to me. That doesn't mean you can't dislike what someone does or criticise what they do but if I love someone nothing should change that. If it does than I truly didn't know them or ever truly loved them. Unconditional love is not easy to find and for me a long lasting relationship will never work without it. Just wanted to throw that in there as I so strongly believe in unconditional love.

That's love.

i respect your pov, but i strongly disagree....everyone must deserve my love as i have to deserve the love i want from others...

That's not love.

Hahahahahahahahshahahahaha, that is worse then gagas and Roccos latest album covers!

But I don't see her reaction to the image itself. I think she liked the concept of it (Revolution of love and freedom). I get this feeling her next album will revolve around these subjects. Well, at least I hope so!

But I don't see her reaction to the image itself. I think she liked the concept of it (Revolution of love and freedom). I get this feeling her next album will revolve around these subjects. Well, at least I hope so!

She was just teasing.

OG8A0w9.png

Of course you don't understand loyalty and support to a friend, looking at how you treat people you don't even know, GU.

Sarcasm won't make you any better than anyone. Quite the opposite.

Of course you don't understand loyalty and support to a friend, looking at how you treat people you don't even know, GU.

Sarcasm won't make you any better than anyone. Quite the opposite.

It's time for your obsession to end. I don't need lectures from you on how to treat people. You were defending your friend (great!) even though she didn't need defending. What do you expect from me? An apology...? :lmao:

I also totally respect your pov, I just think it's an interesting subject and that for me the blind submission would mean something different. Acceptance is the key word for me.

I love this quote: Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom.

― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Again this is just discussion and how I don't feel blind submission when I love someone unconditionally. Rather the opposite. I feel more free when their actions or words cannot dictate how I feel.

It's time for your obsession to end. I don't need lectures from you on how to treat people. You were defending your friend (great!) even though she didn't need defending. What do you expect from me? An apology...? :lmao:

No, just a bit of common decency. It's kind of ironic how you out of all people are telling others not to give you lectures, isn't that what you were doing for the last 3 pages now? :lmao:

And why is no one talking about the comment she made about us not being real fans unless we saw the secret project in a city nearby? I repeated it 3 times in almost all of my posts and no one seems to have a problem with it? I think it's the most disrespectful and dictatorial thing she's ever said in her entire career. I can't believe people aren't talking about this.

No, just a bit of common decency. It's kind of ironic how you out of all people are telling others not to give you lectures, isn't that what you were doing for the last 3 pages now? :lmao:

And why is no one talking about the comment she made about us not being real fans unless we saw the secret project in a city nearby? I repeated it 3 times in almost all of my posts and no one seems to have a problem with it? I think it's the most disrespectful and dictatorial thing she's ever said in her entire career. I can't believe people aren't talking about this.

I did talk about it...

I think most people took the comment for what it was. ENCOURAGEMENT. There's two different ways to encourage people and one of them is tough love. Madonna was brought up that way and so was I. That's clearly how she operates and some people don't like it. I guess you are one of those people. Am I right in saying that?

I also totally respect your pov, I just think it's an interesting subject and that for me the blind submission would mean something different. Acceptance is the key word for me.

I love this quote: Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom.

― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Again this is just discussion and how I don't feel blind submission when I love someone unconditionally. Rather the opposite. I feel more free when their actions or words cannot dictate how I feel.

so once i conquered your love i can make you whatever i want? of course acceptance is the key, but there are other things that are a factor here. To just love inconditionally is both easy and wrong. just my pov