Naomi Campbell about M on Instagram

Pressston

Love Naomi and her album. Ill try and upload it tomorrow. It was amazing (in its day). Didn't she fall out with M after the sex book because she didn't pass the photos? (the same thing happened with Vanilla Ice). I'm glad they made up.

I definitely thought she said she regretted doing the book at some point in the nineties.

As for Guy, yes, I'm sure he trolls the forums just to keep an eye what his fans think. He was following my youtube account some years ago, so I'm sure he or one of his flunkies keeps an eye.

*waves*

It wouldn't surprise me if Goober comes on here too, probably late at night. Actually, it's probably that assistant who had to sleep with her. Makes her log on in the middle of the night and tells her what to type as her podgy fingers keep hitting the wrong keys.

Anyone read Christopher's book? According to him, M didn't think so highly of the model girls (Naomi & Kate Moss) that he was hanging around with. At a birthday party Naomi & Kate threw for Christopher, they stared being raucous, and Madonna (with Ingrid) ended up walking out in a huff. According to Christopher's drug-hazed recollections, anyway.

That whole book is a drug-hazed recollection. He couldn't even get the GS right and he produced it. The dates and albums all wrong. Its a mess.

Guest Rachelle of London

Naomi was at MDNA London Hyde Park as well. I would love to have a new Naomi and Madonna photoshoot...someone needs to make this happen!

Naomi was at MDNA London Hyde Park as well. I would love to have a new Naomi and Madonna photoshoot...someone needs to make this happen!

Mert and Marcus!

naomi3.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

I've always said Naomi shouldve been in the Thief of Hearts video (shouldve been a single imo) the set up could be the same as the shoot with M, naomi and Big Daddy Kane