Guest bluejean

There should be at least 50 people participating in this. I mean how many people that post regularly have NOT entered?? PM those mother fuckers!

A mass message is about to go out to:

Not4pussies

Adreeyen

Suedehead

Mensch

San

Xxl

Pudwhacker

Karbatal

Isaacharris

Cosmic system

Freemysoul

Supernatural

Monique

Paupower

Abraham

Scrapple

Ulizos

Erotica blu

Hector

Xanthie

Spazz

Horn

Barneyboy

Eu4ia20

Tuckeye

Cody

Kim

Svperstar

Nikki

Yummy

Vocalism

Bionic

Ditaluver

vande

Getunclonciousljo

I mean, I know I can be a complete and utter bitch at times, but if you felt uncomfortable PMing me, you could have just posted it here. Don't do it for me. Do it for the forum.

Guest bluejean

I thought Suedehead loves these kinds of things? Maybe he's just taking his time to get it accurate, first compiling a complete list of every song she's ever recorded and listening to them 3 times each to determine his ultimate faves.

A mass message is about to go out to:

Not4pussies

Adreeyen

Suedehead

Mensch

San

Xxl

Pudwhacker

Karbatal

Isaacharris

Cosmic system

Freemysoul

Supernatural

Monique

Paupower

Abraham

Scrapple

Ulizos

Erotica blu

Hector

Xanthie

Spazz

Horn

Barneyboy

Eu4ia20

Tuckeye

Cody

Kim

Svperstar

Nikki

Yummy

Vocalism

Bionic

Ditaluver

Getunclonciousljo

I'm shocked!

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG I' surprised at the people on the list! Get moving guys! This is gonna be sooo cool!

I mean, I know I can be a complete and utter bitch at times, but if you felt uncomfortable PMing me, you could have just posted it here. Don't do it for me. Do it for the forum.

You are like totally the biggest bitch I have ever known.

Icant--throwingpillows.gif

Guest bluejean

How many people so far?

I would aim for 40-50 :lol:

And how do we know what songs to do write ups for? I can do afew.

33 including myself. I have already crossed one person off that list. There are 2 people who are working on their list and will be sending it to me at a later date. My goal is 40, but 50 would be great. I would think we could get 50, since a lot of the most active users haven't voted yet.

I didn't mark down what songs I have received write ups for. Plus, some of the songs people wrote for may not even make the list, so it's hard to tell at this point whats left. But there are a few others like yourself that offered to write for additional songs if needed. (thank the lord!)

Guest bluejean

Do you think they'll be any ties? I think that's why you need to get 50 votes, so there aren't any ties.

Just send in my Top 40... including

5 Entries - True Blue

4 Entries - Confessions On A Dancefloor & Like A Virgin

3 Entries - Music, Madonna & Ray Of Light

2 Entries - Vision Quest Soundtrack, American Life, Bedtime Stories & Hard Candy

And the songs that slightly missed my Top 40 are: Hollywood (American Life), Dear Jessie (Like A Prayer), Supernatural (Like A Prayer Sessions), Let It Will Be (Confessions On A Dancefloor), Over And Over (Like A Virgin), Devil Wouldn`t Recognize You (Hard Candy), Like It Or Not (Confessions On A Dancefloor), Sky Fits Heaven (Ray Of Light), Across The Sky (Hard Candy Sessions) & Everybody (Madonna)

Why me? :lol:/>

I thought you 2 were bffls. I'll just unblock him and pm him myself

Do you think they'll be any ties? I think that's why you need to get 50 votes, so there aren't any ties.

Oh there definitely will be ties. I already have a system set up to solve the ties.

Guest bluejean

I thought you 2 were bffls. I'll just unblock him and pm him myself

No, you're thinking of Miguel.

Oh there definitely will be ties. I already have a system set up to solve the ties.

How will you solve it? Just put your personal faves ahead?

Or will we do some follow up polls before the final results are announced?

Oh no no, I would never use my personal opinion to solve the ties, that wouldn't be very fair.

I was going to take the ties to another forum and have those users vote on them. I could do it here, but it would give an idea as to what songs made the cut, and I don't want to reveal anything too early.

What ever song loses from the tie polls, doesn't mean it's going to be eliminated from the list, it'll still make It just makes the ranking a lot easier to do. Does that make sense?

I don't find it that bad of an idea. As I said, no songs from the ties are being eliminated, it's just accurately placing the songs in the ranking.

Plus we don't even know how many ties there will be. There could be none at all.

If you think I should just do it here on this forum, then I will.

I don't find it that bad of an idea. As I said, no songs from the ties are being eliminated, it's just accurately placing the songs in the ranking.

Plus we don't even know how many ties there will be. There could be none at all.

If you think I should just do it here on this forum, then I will.

Oh trust me, there'll be ties and drama!

rosemary1.jpg

A joint No.1 would be fine wouldn't it. It's a vote so if there are equal votes, it's a joint position. It's not a US election where the loser becomes President.