MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

The angles are amazing! And if you notice, the crowd is ignored during the shots.

It must be really hard to edit the show. It's such a spectacle. There's something happening on the stage every second. Can't wait to see what they have done. June 22 can't come soon enough.

It must be really hard to edit the show. It's such a spectacle. There's something happening on the stage every second. Can't wait to see what they have done. June 22 can't come soon enough.

I hope that, for the sake of what you just mentioned, we get multiple angles. I really find the triangle, the dancers, the Imagry, the lighting and Madonna are all doing so much at the same time. It would be a shame not to be able to grab the entire spectacle.

Exactly, it is so obscenely busy I completely understand why it has taken this long to edit. But blocked on copyright grounds? It's a trailer! That is the most fucking stupid piece of marketing.

Guest groovyguy

Exactly, it is so obscenely busy I completely understand why it has taken this long to edit. But blocked on copyright grounds? It's a trailer! That is the most fucking stupid piece of marketing.

IKR

I hope as it approaches, we get a trailer that shows all the section and ends with a final thundering roll from the intro!

Of corse we'll have! I remember when the S&S trailer was released I fainted. Especially when LAP came on..... :drama:

hey guys - im going to have a ustream link on mymdna. i will tweet and post the link on facebook as we get closer to the date. ive been testing it over the last few days, it works flawlessly!

hey guys - im going to have a ustream link on mymdna. i will tweet and post the link on facebook as we get closer to the date. ive been testing it over the last few days, it works flawlessly!

Awww that's amazing! I'm so glad. The fans deserve it! All of us!

Youtube blocks the teaser trailer? WTF?

I have to admit, Youtube and whoever is getting things blocked (record companies, studios) are fucking stupid because half of the time, they block shit like this - a teaser trailer - that is made to PROMOTE the product...? Seriously? How stupid can these companies be?

And they wonder why so many continue to pirate their material. It's their own fault.

Youtube blocks the teaser trailer? WTF?

I have to admit, Youtube and whoever is getting things blocked (record companies, studios) are fucking stupid because half of the time, they block shit like this - a teaser trailer - that is made to PROMOTE the product...? Seriously? How stupid can these companies be?

And they wonder why so many continue to pirate their material. It's their own fault.

Does anyone know where the trailer came from? Maybe it wasn't supposed to leak yet? I have no dea where it popped up from.

Guest bluejean

Does anyone know where the trailer came from? Maybe it wasn't supposed to leak yet? I have no dea where it popped up from.

I just assumed it was screened on the Epix Tv station

Guest Rachelle of London

Yea the EY one was a photo taken from Guy in one of the Canada shows I believe! Maybe theyre ending up in the book

Guest bluejean

So there will be another book?

Not that I bought any of the others but this one would be worthwhile

Guest Rachelle of London

I think there will be, someone asked Guy on Twitter and he said he'd love to do an MDNA book and capture the journey,, something like that. He defo has enough pictures! An MDNA book will be great, I do think the visuals on MDNA were the best!

Guest bluejean

What were the other books like? I wish we had one for every single tour. The Girlie Show one is awesome.

Guest Rachelle of London

What were the other books like? I wish we had one for every single tour. The Girlie Show one is awesome.

Me too! I've only got the S&S one! I wish I had Girlie Show!