2013 rumours thread - Sanremo Festival?

Apples388

There may be a soundtrack song released and we hear she has been talking with Patrick Leonard, the man she cowrote 'Live to Tell,' 'Like a Prayer,' and many other classics with. There is also a big possibility that Madonna will perform at various events. Let's hope the Queen of Pop will show the world, once again, why she has earned her title.

From www.examiner.com

I'm already shaking of excitement.

Could that be Sanremo? :dramatic:

Patrick Leonard? :dramatic:

Soundtrack song? :dramatic:

Oh please not a quiet year! At least a few things hear or there, soundtrack and a few performances would be great. I hope the rumors in that article are true

I felt so euphoric from all the post tour rumors, and was so let down. I just hope we won't be disappointed again !!!

Well they seem to love her now, but they did throw shit at her in the past. Exerminer.com has never been a reliable source for Madonna news.

This is what we have for today :dazed:

Exclusive Rumour: Madonna to perform new single, "Waving to the Crowd" at Sanremo Festival. Also rehearsed in the sessions are "Sitting on the Whole World", "Grapevyne" and "On Eagle's Wings" but Madonna is not sure which of the three to include on the setlist.

You never read the entire thread do you? :lol:

It will be 12-16 feb;

You never read the entire thread do you? :lol:

It will be 12-16 feb;

Sorry, I do not read all messages jejejejej

I hope this info be true!!

I dont trust anything from the examiner. Werent they the ones that first claimed to have heard the finished GGW song and they said it would be up there with Vogue and Music? Not so much.

Exclusive Rumour: Madonna to perform new single, "Waving to the Crowd" at Sanremo Festival. Also rehearsed in the sessions are "Sitting on the Whole World", "Grapevyne" and "On Eagle's Wings" but Madonna is not sure which of the three to include on the setlist.

OMFG. I'M SO EXCITED. Let's get excited.

So do the Madonna hey

Do it the Madonna way

Get into the groove

KEEP IT PUMPIN, AY

I dont trust anything from the examiner. Werent they the ones that first claimed to have heard the finished GGW song and they said it would be up there with Vogue and Music? Not so much.

Well, but that is a matter of opinion.

Anyway, if they have the information right or not it doesnt matter. They are reporting a possible event (performance?) Madonna related. Could be the Sanremo thing (what song?). But i'm excited that they also "heard" that P.Leonard may be involved in something. I dont remember reading about this anywhere else. Maybe there is something real in it.

Could be the Hello Sucker resurrection? Maybe this could be her next film? :wow:

That kind of informations shold came from some familiar sites like madonnarama or something

Dont you think?

And she cant choose wich of 4!!! songs should she sing sounds like bullshit! You cant expect that she is going out with new material out and she must choose between 4 songs. It is stupid and like someone who wrought it doesent know M athol.

Even..i hope rumor for San Remo sound performance is true.

But soundtrack song?

Which movie?

Is it possible to not know that some movie is filmed that has M song on it 2 weeks before public performance? I doubt it. And she couldnt record this song while she was on tour..or?

Guest bluejean

Obviously that news is fake.

We've had so many rumours this year so far about new music etc. When the odds are she's probably working on a film script :chuckle:

She can do whatever she likes in 2013 but please none of this 'RAT-SHIT' nonsense. Sounds ridiculous.

The thruth is this: There's never been so many rumors about Madonna right after a tour ends...

My guess? Something's up! Not sure what or if these rumors are true...but i really don't expect her to just sit at home right now..and i don't think a movie is coming right now.

I really think we'll hear from her and sooner then later! You'll see xD