Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

"Don't cry for me DonnaNation

The truth is I shall not leave you

Though it may get harder for you to see me

I am Tourdonna, and always will be"

:cries:

guys, I just got back from Cordoba. I did get into the Golden Triangle and I was there one meter away from her when she bent over to explain what happened. I heard her. Without a microphone. She came to us and quieted us and said calmly "there is no electricity. I can't sing in the microphone with no electricity *she banged it against the floor of the stage* entiendes? what should we do?" so we started singing "WE WAIT" and she said if we wanted to do a song together then which song. And we said Holiday and everything went on like you see it on videos. It was magical how she addressed to us. A bit like a kindergarten teacher, a bit like a leader to her people. It felt absolutely unique and it is going to be un-fucking-forgettable.

Guy O came on stage a while after she went away and said to us to translate to everyone in spanish that the show was not over and it would take 5 minutes more, so we started chanting "cinco minutos" a (LONG) while later I knew they were resuming the show cause Monte appeared dressed like the masculine femenine section. They tried the instruments and screens (screens with the opening MDNA church) and they started with the final "love me" of JML

It was my best Madonna experience EVER

guys, I just got back from Cordoba. I did get into the Golden Triangle and I was there one meter away from her when she bent over to explain what happened. I heard her. Without a microphone. She came to us and quieted us and said calmly "there is no electricity. I can't sing in the microphone with no electricity *she banged it against the floor of the stage* entiendes? what should we do?" so we started singing "WE WAIT" and she said if we wanted to do a song together then which song. And we said Holiday and everything went on like you see it on videos. It was magical how she addressed to us. A bit like a kindergarten teacher, a bit like a leader to her people. It felt absolutely unique and it is going to be un-fucking-forgettable.

Guy O came on stage a while after she went away and said to us to translate to everyone in spanish that the show was not over and it would take 5 minutes more, so we started chanting "cinco minutos" a (LONG) while later I knew they were resuming the show cause Monte appeared dressed like the masculine femenine section. They tried the instruments and screens (screens with the opening MDNA church) and they started with the final "love me" of JML

:dramatic::inlove:

Guest pedrohdi

It must've been awsome!!!!

Fantastic review. What a great Madonna moment.

This sounds so great.

Wow, she seems less exhausted and more energetic than in the other South American Shows (especially Buenos Aires).

She seemed to be in an amazingly good mood during the Cordoba soundcheck and also throughout the whole show when it started.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank-you to all the fans I met in Santiago and Cordoba. Such lovely people.

And also in both cities - total strangers - the people in shops and at news-stands. Wow - so many friendly and hospitable people, it amazed me.

Coming to South America for these shows was one of the best decisions I have ever made. :-)

Fabulous! 125g9cz.jpg5v2h5z.jpg

And this is one of the reasons I fucking LOVE her.

Just like with hydrangeagate. Instead of doing what the public wanted which was her to say she was sorry to the "fan" for being so mean and to go out there to do the politically correct thing, she went off and made a quick youtube video pretty much telling these people to fuck off and that its only a goddamn flower and one that she hates so get over it. :lol:

And now we pretty much have her doing the same thing here. Everyone up in arms about the way she spoke to her fans while also screaming at her for being a hypocrite, posting images of her with cigs throughout her career and instead of making a statement saying sorry and explaining herself, she pretty much says fuck you, I am going to really fuck with your head and smoke right on stage now and you can SMOKE ON THAT BITCHES! :lol: I love it.

And this is one of the reasons I fucking LOVE her.

Just like with hydrangeagate. Instead of doing what the public wanted which was her to say she was sorry to the "fan" for being so mean and to go out there to do the politically correct thing, she went off and made a quick youtube video pretty much telling these people to fuck off and that its only a goddamn flower and one that she hates so get over it. :lol:

And now we pretty much have her doing the same thing here. Everyone up in arms about the way she spoke to her fans while also screaming at her for being a hypocrite, posting images of her with cigs throughout her career and instead of making a statement saying sorry and explaining herself, she pretty much says fuck you, I am going to really fuck with your head and smoke right on stage now and you can SMOKE ON THAT BITCHES! :lol: I love it.

Seriously now, what was the point? Yeah, it's a very QOL-tastic moment for us fans, but I don't get what she's trying to say here. (HydrangeaGate was obvious :doofus:) If the smoke REALLY affects her voice, then why do this? I guess she was trying to prove she was simply in a bad mood and snapped and the smoke doesn't do any harm to her voice, otherwise idk.

Guest bluejean

There was no real point, she was making a joke out of the situation. Same with the hydrangeas. Because she clearly thinks people make a big deal out of nothing. Which they do.