Big, Fat Flop Tour

scrapple

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Just to point out that I was at the Warsaw concert and it was not at all as full as the picture posted shows. It was a surprisingly thin audience. I had the worst seat in the house, couldn't see or hear the concert properly, but I could, from the top of the world where I had to climb, see the whole stadium and it looked kind of sad really. At least the Quebec show I also went to was REALLY packed (actually we were, like sardines). So, pictures can be deceiving.

This thread is hilarious!

In all seriousness, the name Madonna is going to sell tickets. I just hope future tours are not affected by the constant complaint of lack of hits (she is never going to be an nostalgia act, so people need to get over it..though if she did ever do a straight-on GH show, it would be the biggest thing ever) or her tardiness (which she is hardly tardy, they just need to keep the crown amused with a proper opening act...not random DJs at various shows....people get pissed sitting for two + hours just waiting...)....

Just to point out that I was at the Warsaw concert and it was not at all as full as the picture posted shows. It was a surprisingly thin audience. I had the worst seat in the house, couldn't see or hear the concert properly, but I could, from the top of the world where I had to climb, see the whole stadium and it looked kind of sad really. At least the Quebec show I also went to was REALLY packed (actually we were, like sardines). So, pictures can be deceiving.

Well, not to disqualify what you saw or anything, but 38,000 people in 1 venue is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and we all know numbers don't lie.

At Yankee Stadium the upper sections weren't all that full becuz let's face it no one wants those seats. But the further down you went, the more packed it became. This is normal for stadium shows really.

Nice : (From Dr Lecter in the Nice show thread)

15510090-77F4-434A-9D22-417949FA262B-3013-0000019361625EBF.jpg

What a flop tour ! I mean it's pretty obvious these people were dragged there after being randomly chased in the streets by Madonna's staff and locked into the venue, guarded with rifles and machine guns. See how they are screaming "Get me out of here, please" i can read their lips in french "Laissez-moi partir d'ici !". In fact we all know that this golden circle thing is a trap where they put people so they can't go and leave the venues like all the others do. It's not a golden circle it's an anti floptour trap ! It's an ipad generated scheme .

1551009077f4434a9d22417.jpg

Poor Brenda!

:(

Heard she is still stuck in all those woodchips!

Someone..PLEASE go save Brenda...

Maybe we all should and stop worrying about this Hot Mess Of A Flop Tour!!

Who needs Flop Tours when there is Brenda to save?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Well, not to disqualify what you saw or anything, but 38,000 people in 1 venue is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and we all know numbers don't lie.

At Yankee Stadium the upper sections weren't all that full becuz let's face it no one wants those seats. But the further down you went, the more packed it became. This is normal for stadium shows really.

Well it may be normal, but when I purchased tickets I could only get the worse ones so I sure thought the rest was sold out. Either it wasn't, or a lot of people decided to not show up at the actual concert. A LOT of people left during the concert (after 30 minutes we were nearly alone in our section). That makes sense because we couldn't see well and the sound was horrible. At this point, it was not music, it was like MDNA had been twisted in an electric meat grinder and it was just violent really, so we ended up leaving ourself after a while. Here are pictures just before the show. Of course more people came but not much.

Madonna1.JPG

Madonna2.JPG

Well it may be normal, but when I purchased tickets I could only get the worse ones so I sure thought the rest was sold out. Either it wasn't, or a lot of people decided to not show up at the actual concert. A LOT of people left during the concert (after 30 minutes we were nearly alone in our section). That makes sense because we couldn't see well and the sound was horrible. At this point, it was not music, it was like MDNA had been twisted in an electric meat grinder and it was just violent really, so we ended up leaving ourself after a while. Here are pictures just before the show. Of course more people came but not much.

Madonna1.JPG

Madonna2.JPG

4 posts? Pics of a half empty stadium before the show begins?

little mungstah detected. :1251:

Err.. it's daylight.. it was probably hours before she started. and if that was the case, as usual, it would be everywhere & everyone would label it a flop again.

besides, there are some pictures online of a full looking stadium. maybe not 100% full but close enough. and you can't fake such an empty space looking full, in any angle..

Madonna1.JPG

Madonna2.JPG

FFS!

This was hours before the show!!

If I showed you pics from the Philly show...BEFORE she came on...3/4 of the arena was empty. But at 10:00(a half hour BEFORE she came on) the place packed up like no ones biz!!

Stop trying to make a point when..really..there is no point to be made!

We are having fun in this thread and you are ruining the vibe!

1551009077f4434a9d22417.jpg

OMFG!!

Look at all those people just screaming "I need to run as fast as I can!!" Look!!! I see a hell of a lot of empty seats too.

WTF!

Hot Mess Of A Flop Tour!!

I wonder how dear ol' Brenda is doing?

Madonna1.JPG

LOL what the fuck is this little monster talking about, you guys just take a look at this video from the same venue. But of course during epic GGW opening. It is actually from the same perspective... I don't know you guys but all I can see is people leavin' and big empty spaces.......... NOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8w2IY7aUjs&feature=player_embedded#!

LOL what the fuck is this little monster talking about, you guys just take a look at this video from the same venue. But of course during epic GGW opening. It is actually from the same perspective... I don't know you guys but all I can see is people leavin' and big empty spaces.......... NOT

![/media]

it's obviously and edited video...FLOP TOUR

It is just one major Hot Mess Of A Flop Tour!

Poor ol' dear Madge...

What is she to do?

And yes..definitely that video has had one MAJOR overhaul with editing! Which means only one thing...

Hot Mess Of A Flop Of A Tour!