Tour updates

Bitch

Guest ditaluver

I'm not even sure what the MDNA is...? Is it the roof of the stage? It looks rather small. I guess when it's all together, it'll make the whole picture.

looks to me like the inflatable roof.

looks to me like the inflatable roof.

Yeah I guess. Did you hear about the two people that were injured. I pray that no one gets seriously hurt putting up the stage. It seems every tour gets bigger and the risk of injury from the technical staff gets higher.

Guest ditaluver

MDNA Stage

see? that looks inflatible

there were 2 people injured on this tour already?

i hadnt heard about that but I knew of the two unfortunate deaths during S&S

see? that looks inflatible

there were 2 people injured on this tour already?

i hadnt heard about that but I knew of the two unfortunate deaths during S&S

Yeah, I think I just read it on DrownedMadonna.com and yes that was what I relating to ( that unfortunate incident.)

Anyhow, it does look inflatable now that you point out the video. I really hope we get another picture today with screens up and the V shaped stage...!

Guest groovyguy

Hey groovyguy what about Tel Aviv? How many tickets she sold?

Don't know how many tickets were released for sale. Only know that tickets for May 31st were sold out within the first week of sale. The seating capacity of Ramat Gan Stadium is 41,583. It should be at least 35,000 but it depends on how many seats are blocked off cos' of the stage and how many floor seats are released.

554685_10150979619994402_10584534401_12191289_1354690085_n.jpg

Should be so easy for someone to film her rehearsing :-o I think she arrives there on Wednesday.

Holy Mother of God

She's quick and *to the point* at putting Castlevania to sleep :drama:

Guest groovyguy

FLASH Entertainment ‏@ThinkFlash

The stage #Madonna is bringing to #AbuDhabi as part of her #MDNA Tour will be the biggest ever setup on Yas Island. It's going to be crazy!

Don't know how many tickets were released for sale. Only know that tickets for May 31st were sold out within the first week of sale. The seating capacity of Ramat Gan Stadium is 41,583. It should be at least 35,000 but it depends on how many seats are blocked off cos' of the stage and how many floor seats are released.

Thanks! As always.

UKMIX: Sun May 20

8,021 tickets remain for Madonna's first EVER concert in Kiev. Predicting between 50-60,000 people will attend this concert.

There are 2,338 tickets remaining for the concert in Mexico. 52,000 tickets were released. Madonna has been selling roughly 100 tickets a day since tickets first went on sale. On April 27th there were 4,730 tickets left. As of today there are a little more than 2300! That's 2400 in less than a month. The rumour is that there will be a second concert in Mexico and that the date will be announced at the end of the month. This gives the concert a sales period of 6 months. It is likely to sell out in that time.

UKMIX: Sat May 19

There are currently 3,155 tickets remaining for the concert in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Also, there are only 684 tickets remaining for the concert in Moscow, Russia. The venue seats roughly 25,000 people. An estimated 25,000 people will attend the concert in Moscow according to promoters and news outlets. For Saint Petersburg I'm guessing about 17-20,000 will attend.

Emperess of the Touring industry :dramatic:

I think if someone stands in the parking lot they can at least hear her rehearsing if you look at this pic and whoever took the photo could record video from this location

stage03.jpg

The stage looks massive :clap:

Guest groovyguy

Israeli fans LUV Madonna

*We do not own the copyright of the songs included in this video *

As part of our excitement from Madonna's upcoming world tour, MDNA, which opens in Tel-Aviv, Israel, we decided to make this funny tribute video clip and dedicate it to all Madonna's fans around the world.

Hope you'll enjoy watching it like we enjoyed making it.

with much love,

Madonna's Israeli fans

UKMIX: Sun May 20

8,021 tickets remain for Madonna's first EVER concert in Kiev. Predicting between 50-60,000 people will attend this concert.

There are 2,338 tickets remaining for the concert in Mexico. 52,000 tickets were released. Madonna has been selling roughly 100 tickets a day since tickets first went on sale. On April 27th there were 4,730 tickets left. As of today there are a little more than 2300! That's 2400 in less than a month. The rumour is that there will be a second concert in Mexico and that the date will be announced at the end of the month. This gives the concert a sales period of 6 months. It is likely to sell out in that time.

UKMIX: Sat May 19

There are currently 3,155 tickets remaining for the concert in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Also, there are only 684 tickets remaining for the concert in Moscow, Russia. The venue seats roughly 25,000 people. An estimated 25,000 people will attend the concert in Moscow according to promoters and news outlets. For Saint Petersburg I'm guessing about 17-20,000 will attend.

Fantastic news. Thanks for posting! I guess those rumors about Kiev selling slow were false? Or maybe when they lowered the prices a bit the sales took off?

I am wondering if that "second concert in Mexico" doesn't mention Mexico City proper because they might do another show in a different city?

Fantastic news. Thanks for posting! I guess those rumors about Kiev selling slow were false? Or maybe when they lowered the prices a bit the sales took off?

I am wondering if that "second concert in Mexico" doesn't mention Mexico City proper because they might do another show in a different city?

She could play Guadalajara since I don't think she's ever been there & I think it's the 2nd largest market (major tour wise) after Mexico City.

Last week a Live Nation producer visited some other venues around the country to re-think the posibility of making the concert outside caracas since there is no proper venue for the concerts in the capital, apparently another event producer Solid Show[ www.solidshow.com ] has managed to make the deal to hold Both concerts in Puerto La Cruz a very turistic city that has a stadium that has already been used for such events

this person has been known to give news about this kind of events in the past, he has contacs in the ticket seller of the country

Rumored Dates: November 3rd for gaga

and 27th of november for madonna

the announcement will come first for madonna in a week or so and the one for gaga around july, to make space between the ticket sales

They took a break today from rehearsals. My friend told me one of her dancers came into his store at Verizon where he's working. He recognized a Madonna bracelet and started conversation and said M is really exhausted, pressed for time, but that the fans are going to blown away. Same usual news we already knew but just felt like I should share.

They took a break today from rehearsals. My friend told me one of her dancers came into his store at Verizon where he's working. He recognized a Madonna bracelet and started conversation and said M is really exhausted, pressed for time, but that the fans are going to blown away. Same usual news we already knew but just felt like I should share.

At this times everything is worth post it! :thumbsup:

At this times everything is worth post it! :thumbsup:

I'm really hoping that tomorrow we new pictures of the stage more setup...or maybe late tonight. Ugh I might not sleep tonight on that note.

You know, I am sure she's been through this before but it worries me if she's this tired and the tour hasn't even started yet. Please Lord, don't let her cancel any shows!

You know, I am sure she's been through this before but it worries me if she's this tired and the tour hasn't even started yet. Please Lord, don't let her cancel any shows!

She is Madonna

You know she'll keep moving forward. I'm sure the dancer was just stating the obvious. She probably says she's exhausted after exhausting her dancers to their breaking point. I don't see it effecting anything. Otherwise, she wouldn't constantly be adding dates every tour and of course it's also because of how pressed for time she was this time around. This will undoubtedly surpass 85 dates.

Let's be optimistic. There has been enough pessimism in all areas of this era. We know M. She will be amazing. I consider Hard Candy/Sticky&Sweet a small bump in the road, where many other artists had multiple bumps. I think this tour will be as cohesive and flawless as the Confessions was. To be fair, Sticky&Sweet was cohesive and did look great. It wasn't all bad. It just didn't mesmerize like her other tours, like ALL her other tours.

i know. shes sooo fucking weird. I see her post all the time about her extensive knowledge about madonna and how to buy tix, where to stand, etc....its hilarious

its as if shes best friends with M

btw, aynone else having vivid dreams about the tour?

I had another one last night. thats 2 in the last week. last night she came and sat next to me, while the show continued....and I asked for a job and gave her my resume. hahaha

i cant remember any songs performed.

Holy crap it's odd you ask that cuz YES I DID. Last night, I shit you not. It was M's Reinvention Tour, only it wasn't. It was such a weird show. She opened w/ Erotica, but wearing the bodysuit from 'Open Your Heart.' There were giant wooden doors she danced in front of. Bizarre. There may have even been clowns, which I'm guessing is from the rumors about the 'Justify My Love' interlude. Can't stress enough how strange it was, but crazy wonderful.

So excited for this damn concert obviously! Thank god I have June 1st off from work. I'll be sitting at home all day watching M tour vids. :madonna2:

Guest xnerel

does anyone knows something about time zones???

-usa

-méxico

-london

-colombia

?????

i mean ... how early should i be up... or if i should'nt sleep at all ?