Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

Guest Pud Whacker

Kind of fishy that Lady Reductive posts this on her facebook the EXACT minute the live chat started.

People ask me why I wear veils. I reply, I'm mourning. Mourning what? Well I figure something shitty must be going on somewhere.

not that anyone noticed her lameness.... :sassy: as if she could sway the attention.

just like her filthy disgusting monsters - all passive/aggressive and shyt .

^ Sorry, we kind of hijacked it about Madonna appearing/performing tonight in NYC.

Why do you think that?

Remember that NYPOST article??? I think they said that LAVO and Live Nation/Interscope were going to throw a party for her...

Kind of fishy that Lady Reductive posts this on her facebook the EXACT minute the live chat started.

People ask me why I wear veils. I reply, I'm mourning. Mourning what? Well I figure something shitty must be going on somewhere.

not that anyone noticed her lameness.... :sassy: as if she could sway the attention.

i knew she was obsessed with Madonna but dam. she is like a little kid desperate for attention. Caca you need to distance yourself from Madonna to be taken seriously .stop including yourself in everything Madonna does. your like an annoying shadow. :manson:

gosh gaga is the worst: she steals anything she is known for from madonna and then turns against her: its great to see her message about being good to others executed by her... clearly she is threatened by M, because she ll never be M, just the cheapest imitation.

M looks amazing, but sounded bitter... the fact GGW underperforms?

Guest Not4Pussies

So this DJ festival M is going to (as confirmed by billboard) will there be a stream of it or is it just for the people at the party?

the DJ festival is called the Winter Music Conference and that's in Miami

JUST POSTED ON M'S FACEBOOK!

Do you have plans for tonight? Maybe you should keep an eye on the following live stream starting at 10:45pm EST: http://www.youtube.com/umftv

Something cool may happen… Who knows?…!

someone posted earlier on twitter that Madonna was going to magically appear in Miami tonight.

JUST POSTED ON M'S FACEBOOK!

Do you have plans for tonight? Maybe you should keep an eye on the following live stream starting at 10:45pm EST: http://www.youtube.com/umftv

Something cool may happen… Who knows?…!

Seriously? Is she really in NYC right now? How could she make it in time?

I'm completely confused? How does this even relate to Madonna? Seems to me, some people are trying to LOOK for something that isn't even there? Whatever the case, I really don't give a shit and am sick of the continuous nonsense from both sides who are trying to further some feud that doesn't exist between the artists.

BACK ON TOPIC...

Luv the Facebook interview. I wish it was longer. And I'm quite intrigued to know that Madonna is actually interested in making a video to GANG BANG. Loved to hear more insight on the album and tour, but the time allotted was hardly enough to cover everything many of us would love to hear about.

Jimmy was sweating bullets. He seemed like a giddy school kid, interviewing his school crush. It was actually quite cute.

Guest Not4Pussies

Seriously? Is she really in NYC right now? How could she make it in time?

she can make it in time. private jet. NY to Miami is not thaaaat far.

I'm completely confused? How does this even relate to Madonna? Seems to me, some people are trying to LOOK for something that isn't even there? Whatever the case, I really don't give a shit and am sick of the continuous nonsense from both sides who are trying to further some feud that doesn't exist between the artists.

Dear, She posted it at the EXACT same time of the mega watt interview facebook will ever see. Down to the minute it started. It's pretty obvious and sticks out. How could anyone not see the pettiness in it?

But Yes... Just Mentioning the Unmentionable. Next Topic! xo