Will u remain a TIGHT VIRGIN upon the MDNA leakage?

acko

Yes, I will Wait/Bytch Please  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will u download MDNA Illegally & thus make David & Mercy Go without food 4 two weeks?

• Yes, I will, I was born after the Berlin Wall came down. But will purchase overpriced compressed audio from Itunes later
    • Yes, I will, but I remember when Tiffany was the new Madonna so I will purchase physical in record store
    • No, I won't. I shall remain a tight Virgin till it hits the record store
    • Yes, I will but I remember when Martika was the new Madonna so I will order a physical copy online later
    • Yes, I will...& No I won't buy anything...my mama is a cheap whore, plus I went 2 c Lady Gaga in concert.
    • No I won't, although I finger my hole when I masturbate, thus I will purchase a physical copy online
    • My hole is so loose I'll Download illegally/buy/order/preorder digital/physical the works aka I'm a light skinned bitch with a big ass

Who else is staying strong during the snippet leaks? It's been pretty easy for me to resist the temptation to listen, I must say.

*raises hand* :sassy:

I agree, it's not THAT hard (but it's so goddamn TEMPTING ugh). So far I've heard GMAYL, GGW and the I'm Addicted snippet.

Thank God the Easter holiday is just around the corner, I'll have TWO FULL WEEKS :wow: to indulge myself with Madonna's new album (that means I'll listen to it in full for the first time @ the beginning of April - so 3 more weeks of waiting for me :dry:)

But I do feel it will be worth the wait. :inlove:

Guest Xanthium

Who else is staying strong during the snippet leaks? It's been pretty easy for me to resist the temptation to listen, I must say.

11 more days... I'm listening to one album per day until MDNAhits. Started the countdown yesterday... today, it's Like a Virgin.

I'm staying strong! I listened to the 3 clips last week but only to reassure myself that the album was good. I haven't listened to the 3 this week. I WILL SURVIVE.

I always download early leaks by all my favorite artists. And no, I won't be buying the CD, maybe I'll buy it on iTunes... maybe.

Only to say that he WONT support her :bad:

I haven't bought a CD in years. Its not about Madonna, its because I don't have any use for CD's anymore.

omg PBG posting in the Madonna section :shock:

I post in the Madonna section when she's out promoting something new.

How can so many of you wait, it makes me feel like such a leakage whore. I only listen to them on my mp3 player or the computer though. I'll wait to buy the physical deluxe first day to play it on my stereo for the real deal.

I haven't listened to the small clips yet...I am waiting for the full leak. I also already preordered the deluxe iTunes version...I would get the CD for my car but since ticketmaster is giving them out then I won't have to. So I guess I'll vote for the last option? Something about my hole being loose :shy:

:shock: For those who have only listened to GMAYL GGW and Masterpiece you are in for a treat! They are completely shit compared to other songs.

Are you freaking serious??!! Omg I'm soo excited! I hope it leaks today :dramatic:

:shock: For those who have only listened to GMAYL GGW and Masterpiece you are in for a treat! They are completely shit compared to other songs.

I've only heard those 3 songs and I love them but I haven't whore them out yet, I'm waiting to have the full leak to play it from start to finish endlessly.

How do you support Madonna?

I send her hydrangeas on her birthday.

Out of every entertainment person on the planet, I've spend the most money on M over the last few decades. Back when I used to buy CD's, I collected her CD's. I have a massive old collection of her CD's, plus I've been to 6 Madonna concerts (including two tickets in the $350 section). I've spent plenty of money on the bitch :lol: Downloading MDNA at this point is not a big deal.

If it makes you feel better, I dind't buy Shakira's "Sale El Sol" Cd either, and I've never bought a Kylie Minogue CD. I have a massive collection of Kylie's music, but it was all downloaded. I simply don't use CD's anymore.

I send her hydrangeas on her birthday.

Out of every entertainment person on the planet, I've spend the most money on M over the last few decades. Back when I used to buy CD's, I collected her CD's. I have a massive old collection of her CD's, plus I've been to 6 Madonna concerts (including two tickets in the $350 section). I've spent plenty of money on the bitch :lol: Downloading MDNA at this point is not a big deal.

If it makes you feel better, I dind't buy Shakira's "Sale El Sol" Cd either, and I've never bought a Kylie Minogue CD. I have a massive collection of Kylie's music, but it was all downloaded. I simply don't use CD's anymore.

So you prefer not to keep collecting her official released CDs? She's pretty much the only artist I still buy the hard copy for my collection.