Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest boytoyville

With the latest additions of MSG, Birmingham and Kiev so far the tour has an itinerary of 76 dates just Europe and

North America. S&S 2008/2009 had 85 dates in total. She still has to add Australasia and South America

At some point there were rumours about South Africa too. MASSIVE TOUR :bow:

I know, it's amazing! I am so excited for all the shows and all the fans that get to see her. Love the mix of arena's and stadiums. It's going to be a great show!

Guest groovyguy

#askmadonna hav u got a name for this new tour?

@rossgstarfarley yes - its the MDNA tour

@christina_alexa I rehearse all day and all night. every day. never get a day off.

I know, it's amazing! I am so excited for all the shows and all the fans that get to see her. Love the mix of arena's and stadiums. It's going to be a great show!

:thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

Yesterday

Arianne Phillips:

#MDNA day. Everyone gets 2 hear the music that has been my constant soundtrack 4 dreaming up costumes 4 Madonna’s world domination in 2012.

I thought the majority of the dates were sold out...but when you go to MADONNA.com....it shows you can still get tickets to almost EVERY show....including one's that previously stated SOLD OUT....what's the deal?

I thought the majority of the dates were sold out...but when you go to MADONNA.com....it shows you can still get tickets to almost EVERY show....including one's that previously stated SOLD OUT....what's the deal?

I wonder,is any show ever really completely "sold out"? It seems like they always hold back tickets,then release them on another date.It's like this for many concerts,not just Madonna.

This tour may gross 1/2 A BILLION DOLLARS! :dramatic:

The half a billion dollar threshold will be easily reached, no question about that. So far she's doing almost S&S total number of gigs distributed between Europe and North America alone (it's 9 gigs below S&S total at the moment). That alone is a pretty astounding confirmation of what this tour is shaping up to be: consider that South America and Australasia haven't been announced yet and that she's got slightly pricier tickets this time around (not the top tickets maybe but the average cost), so she's bound to have a higher average gross per date (S&S was $5m per show), plus just look at how many stadium and outdoor gigs she's planned (more than S&S and the number of stadium gigs was pretty impressive even then)

This tour is destined to rake in between $600m and $800m. She's burning all her contemporaries and the younger artists. And she is a 53 yo woman mother of four doing pop music

MADGE delivers MDNA delivers THE SHOW of ALL SHOWS :inlove:

Guest northernlad

You're insane.

This tour will be massively successful and yet you're already diminishing it by putting these absurd expectations on it. She's not competing with U2.

You're insane.

This tour will be massively successful and yet you're already diminishing it by putting these absurd expectations on it. She's not competing with U2.

Diminishing it? Absurd expectations? :blink:

Are we talking about the same artist with related track record?

I've just said it's going to be one of the most successfull tours if not the most successfull one ever, judging by how things are developing. Or maybe the problem is that YOU think she can't surpass her previous tour or U2 alltogether :blink:

Anyway there was nothing diminishing about my post. Don't you think that basically she's playing S&S all over again just in Europe and North America, with dates in at least 2 other continents to be added, chances are she will surely get to the half a billion dollar mark and possibly match 360 by U2? Just saying

You're insane.

:lmao: But excuse me who should be her competition in terms of touring figures? female performers?

I mean Madonna is the only woman who plays at that level of the game in terms of sheer numbers.

Besides it's a business, competition is a natural element of it. It's not about U2 vs Madonna personally, it's about putting out the best you can put out and rake in the most out of it, all artists are like that.

She will have 2 dates in Colombia!!!! :shock:

Can you source it with an internet link? Cuz I got literally 100s :shock: of tweets from Colombians the past couple of days asking about the tour in Colombia after I tweeted what you posted here the other day.

Guest jamesshot

:lmao: But excuse me who should be her competition in terms of touring figures? female performers?

I mean Madonna is the only woman who plays at that level of the game in terms of sheer numbers.

Besides it's a business, competition is a natural element of it. It's not about U2 vs Madonna personally, it's about putting out the best you can put out and rake in the most out of it, all artists are like that.

I agree with you. I didn't think you were diminishing it or having absurd expectations. There is no way anyone could argue this tour will be disappointing or a failure if she doesn't beat U2 ( who I agree is one of the very few who are her competition in terms of touring). We all would like her to beat their record. Why not, right, it's fun to speculate.

I agree with your numbers. I think she will add more than 90 dates. I have a feeling those 90 dates were just a rough figure. When she adds in South America and Australia she will surpass 90. I also don't think she is finished adding dates for Europe or North America. She could easily add a show to New Orleans for example. It is possible she could add some Asian dates while she is at it.

Can you source it with an internet link? Cuz I got literally 100s :shock: of tweets from Colombians the past couple of days asking about the tour in Colombia after I tweeted what you posted here the other day.

Look what you made it on Twitter. El Tiempo is the biggest newspaper here.

http://bogota.vive.in/musica/bogota/articulos_musica/marzo2012/ARTICULO-WEB-NOTA_INTERIOR_VIVEIN-11436322.html

This is the link from W Radio (Most important radio station in Colombia). It says 2 shows, one in Bogotá (Nov 29th) and another one in Medellín TBA.

http://www.wradio.com.co/noticias/sociedad/confirmado-el-concierto-de-madonna-en-bogota/20120326/nota/1660624.aspx

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6824

Martin Solveig as Madonna's Special Guest in Italy

Martin Solveig has been confirmed to be Madonna's special guest on the Italian leg of the World Tour 2012.

The French dee-jay and producer will be playing at the three Italian concerts:

June 12 - Rome - Stadio Olimpico

June 14 - Milan - Stadio San Siro

June 16 - Florence - Stadio Artemio Franchi

Got this email from live nation today, here's a good chunk of what it says:

MADONNA ANNOUNCES VERY SPECIAL GUESTS

LMFAO AND MARTIN SOLVEIG

HYDE PARK – 17th JULY

London Wednesday 28th March, 2012 - The Madonna dance party keeps getting bigger. Following their exuberant appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime show, LMFAO is taking their party rock anthems on the road and will join the line-up when Madonna performs for one night only at London’s Hyde Park. Also just confirmed, special guest Martin Solveig.

With confirmed sell outs and multiple show announcements throughout Europe and North America, Madonna’s 2012 World Tour is set to begin May 29th in Tel Aviv and will stop in 26 European cities before starting in North America in August followed by a return visit to South America as well as Australia where she has not performed in 20 years.

“MDNA” Madonna’s 12th studio album released Monday of this week is #1 on Itunes in over 40 countries. With brilliant reviews coming in throughout the world.... “The album should be the spine of an incredible live show – just what her army of followers will want to hear.” - THE SUN

Still the Queen of Pop…Madonna punches out younger rivals.”- LONDON TIMES

“Madonna is back at her absolute best with the biggest all out dance album she’s ever made.” - THE DAILY STAR

2012 World Tour European Support Acts Announced

Madonna fans!

We are happy to share the current list of European Support Acts for Madonna's 2012 World Tour!

Stay tuned as more are to be announced!

29-May - Tel Aviv - Martin Solveig / Offer Nissim

12-Jun - Rome - Martin Solveig

14-Jun - Milan - Martin Solveig

16-Jun - Florence - Martin Solveig

20-Jun - Barcelona - Martin Solveig

21-Jun - Barcelona - Martin Solveig

24-Jun - Coimbra - Martin Solveig

28-Jun - Berlin - Martin Solveig

30-Jun - Berlin - Martin Solveig

2-Jul - Copenhagen - Martin Solveig

4-Jul - Gothenburg - Martin Solveig