The Real Deal about the MTV Music Awards 2010

Guest Pud Whacker

"Are you implying that I'm not a real star?"

9tz7ys.gif

Gaga is getting boring now, how long is she going to go around milking the sheep into thinking she's there for them, she's there for there wallet only.... Now she is exploiting the gays by bringing don't ask don't tell discharged soldiers along with her and claiming there her "friends". She could care less about them. She wants the gay fan base.... She knows it's important for her survival! And how fake was the tears she had for her freak like me fans when she won those awards? A totally waste of what could of potentially been some ok talent, throwing it all away for flamboyant nonsense.... It's getting old and fast!

Gaga is getting boring now, how long is she going to go around milking the sheep into thinking she's there for them, she's there for there wallet only.... Now she is exploiting the gays by bringing don't ask don't tell discharged soldiers along with her and claiming there her "friends". She could care less about them. She wants the gay fan base.... She knows it's important for her survival! And how fake was the tears she had for her freak like me fans when she won those awards? A totally waste of what could of potentially been some ok talent, throwing it all away for flamboyant nonsense.... It's getting old and fast!

But why not manipulate the gays? Why not appeal to the 'freaks' & 'misfits' of the world? She's a pop star: SHE WANTS FAME, FANS, SUCCESS!

^ Because we all know she doesn't appeal to the misfits of the world. She appeals just as much to Timothy LaJenkins in West Hollywood as she does to Patty Lou Perkins in Fayetville Louisiana, mother of 10 :lol: And the way she overdramatizes every single irrelevant achievement she gets ("OH MY GOD, I AM HTE MOST FOLLOWED TWITTERER IN THE GALAXY, COMMEMORATION? I THINK SO") just makes her seem phoney and desperate for acceptance, like Mariah. Underneath her BE YOURSELF MESSAGE is an air of "LOOK AT ME PLEASE, LOVE ME PLEASE." I'm not fooled.

I Do agree with everything you said, however...

Underneath her BE YOURSELF MESSAGE is an air of "LOOK AT ME PLEASE, LOVE ME PLEASE." I'm not fooled.

Even as a fan, I know that! Most people don't take that 'dare to be different' attitude of hers' seriously. Only the liddle munsterz beilieve that bullshit! :rotfl:

Like Mariah Carey, she's milking the right fan-base and I applaud her for it. Gaga is playing the game well. I don't mind if she's phoney and desperate, I just give her props for writing good pop songs & and selling her product. :wow:

Yes, that she's definitely good at. She's achieved a lot in a very short period of time. But it's curious that exactly 2 years ago, we barely know her name, now she's sweeping the VMA's and basically winning every category. She'll probably do it again at the Grammies next year. This hype is gonna catch up with her and when it does (whenever that may be) it's NOT going to be good. It's gonna be like Glitta.

I guess just don't see her as this savvy amazing STAH like everyone else does. I applaud the fact that she worked hard to get where she is now, I just think all the fakery is immensely unecessary and contradicts what she supposedly stands for.

^ Because we all know she doesn't appeal to the misfits of the world. She appeals just as much to Timothy LaJenkins in West Hollywood as she does to Patty Lou Perkins in Fayetville Louisiana, mother of 10 :lol: And the way she overdramatizes every single irrelevant achievement she gets ("OH MY GOD, I AM HTE MOST FOLLOWED TWITTERER IN THE GALAXY, COMMEMORATION? I THINK SO") just makes her seem phoney and desperate for acceptance, like Mariah. Underneath her BE YOURSELF MESSAGE is an air of "LOOK AT ME PLEASE, LOVE ME PLEASE." I'm not fooled.

Every time a camera is pointed on to Mariah she goes into "Gay" mode, she starts twirling her hair and over exceeding feminine poses, it's enough to make one sick.

Edited by Lick

But why not manipulate the gays? Why not appeal to the 'freaks' & 'misfits' of the world? She's a pop star: SHE WANTS FAME, FANS, SUCCESS!

Look, bitch she is NOT a movie star. She CANNOT create an air of INTRIGUE about herself. She is NOT ENIGMATIC. She is simply a wannabe. A fake, a liar. She would be better suited to shitty reality TV. Where she was before she started getting some slack from her record label (at the same point she stole her dead friends identity). She's such a star. :(

Madonna is like the last of the real superstars. Of the new supposed pop princesses only Britney comes close. She's so uncalculated in her own behaviour. She does things that SHOULD work against her and people still love her. Just like Madonna. MADONNA CREATED THE MTV VMAS. Without her, the musical landscape would still be for stuffy losers. SHE'S A WORLD RULER.

Lady Gaga might be "fake" but, as I mentioned in the PP forum, at least she has talent to back it up. The bitch can sing.

Now Kesha on the other hand...

Lady Gaga might be "fake" but, as I mentioned in the PP forum, at least she has talent to back it up. The bitch can sing.

Now Kesha on the other hand...

I don't see how Gaga dressing like Ruby Rhod from The Fifth Element could equal as talented, the ones that are taking her seriously are the freaks that she reached into their pockets$$$$....

Edited by Lick

I don't see how Gaga dressing like Ruby Rhod from The Fifth Element could equal as talented, the ones that are taking her seriously are the freaks that she reached into their pockets$$$$....

Her appearance has nothing to do with her talent. She can sing and she can dance, 2 things many other pop-Princesses cannot do simultaneously.

Seems like the people 'taking her seriously' are either liddle munsterz OR Madonna fans. :dazed:

Her appearance has nothing to do with her talent. She can sing and she can dance, 2 things many other pop-Princesses cannot do simultaneously.

Seems like the people 'taking her seriously' are either liddle munsterz OR Madonna fans. :dazed:

Sing yes, dance no!

She has done nothing that can be called a dance routine!

She can sing, but her dancing is embarrassing sometimes (ie: Poker Face wiggle).

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Some would argue that framing your face isn't dancing either. But I say, if it's in synch with the beat; IT'S DANCING. vogue.gif

She's not naturally a dancer. She's okay at this point, certainly better than when she started, but still has much to learn. At least she tries though unlike say someone like Kylie. Let's also remember that by the time M hit the scene she had years of dance experience behind her from getting a dance scholarship to college onward to pursuing work with professional dance companies.

She's not naturally a dancer. She's okay at this point, certainly better than when she started, but still has much to learn. At least she tries though unlike say someone like Kylie. Let's also remember that by the time M hit the scene she had years of dance experience behind her from getting a dance scholarship to college onward to pursuing work with professional dance companies.

Gag & Madge are both in their own lanes in terms of skills. Madonna is A DANCER who just happened to be a singer, not the other way around. :fag:

With that said: C'MON! VOGUE!

mj6yoz.gif