Madonna 'quits music' saying she doesn’t have the ‘time or energy’

TOUR2008

Me too Jonathon! It's going to be so "time" by then (Fall or Spring 2011) for a new Madonna album! I hope we won't have to wait much longer after that or she'll cause us all to go into cardiac arrest. lol

We're all so spoiled as Madonna fans. There are lots of artist who make their fans wait over 5 years between albums.

But I hope she doesn't wait too long. Because there are lots of artists who take long breaks and even though they come back with a great album, they are ignored because they have been out of the public eye too long.

It does concern me she said she isn't focusing on music. Yes, I enjoy some of her other projects, but music is the main thing that has made her a star. I hope she hasn't forgotten that with the movie and the clothing line etc.

Guest Madlover033003

it's good that shes taking a break. she took a long break between 94 and 98 and came out with an awesome album

It's great to see the fans excited about her "rejuvinating" and taking a bit of a break. However, I keep reading how her next album is going to be some ROL type effort just because she's had a longer than usual break. Let's not get too excited cuz all your doing is setting yourself up to be let down. Let's not forget, LAP and ROL are 2 out of 11 or 12 studio albums. They aren't the "norm" for her.

it's good that shes taking a break. she took a long break between 94 and 98 and came out with an awesome album

Well, we have STR & Evita. Not completely nothing.