What is her coolest video to you?

Crystal Coffin

4 minutes?

Not at all. The "4 Minutes" video was fantastic. Yes, the "sexy" stuff with Justin was a bit embarrassing - but it was the aftertaste that was awful not the video itself. And really it wasn't an attempt at being "cool," not visually at least. In fact it's one of her better videos from the '00s.

Not at all. The "4 Minutes" video was fantastic. Yes, the "sexy" stuff with Justin was a bit embarrassing - but it was the aftertaste that was awful not the video itself. And really it wasn't an attempt at being "cool," not visually at least. In fact it's one of her better videos from the '00s.

To me, Music is infinitely cooler (only by comparison -in itself I think it's naff) because she clearly knew she wasn't some American Hoochy and she was taking the piss out of bling culture (albeit doing it by unsubtly coat-tailing Ali G). 4 Minutes she had jumped the shark and actually thought she was one. In Music she was being performed for by strippers. In 4 minutes she stripped and that vile piss stain Timberlake kept everything on. Just eye-ball scrapingly embarrassing and for me her most uncool moment yet.

Guest edsalas

Just one? There are plenty of Madonna videos that could be the coolest for me, but to mention just one, Bedtime Story. I adore how there's such a lot of fantasy going on in the video and how crazy it is. It's like Madonna and Mark Romanek ran wild with their imaginations.