Madonna in LA

How do you know? Are you at either party waiting for her? The show just ended a minute ago, so no one is at the party.

there are tons of pics already

anyway, she is Madonna... teasing us making us wait for the STAR lol

there are tons of pics already

anyway, she is Madonna... teasing us making us wait for the STAR lol

Not of any of the A list nominees and presenters, since they were all at the Oscars.

Why would Madonna show up early to a party filled with b listers and agents? Stars make an entrance, and it's never early. :fag:

So it's that time of the year again when Madonna attends them Oscar parties.

Out of the winners I think she will/want to hang out with: Christoph Waltz, Sandra Bullock and Kathryn Bigelow. Maybe Mo'Nique??

Will Mimi attend the same party?

Predict here before it happens!

Not of any of the A list nominees and presenters, since they were all at the Oscars.

Why would Madonna show up early to a party filled with b listers and agents? Stars make an entrance, and it's never early. :fag:

She also needs to change outfits.

So it's that time of the year again when Madonna attends them Oscar parties.

Out of the winners I think she will/want to hang out with: Christoph Waltz, Sandra Bullock and Kathryn Bigelow. Maybe Mo'Nique??

Will Mimi attend the same party?

Predict here before it happens!

The one loser she'll be attached to is Vera Farmiga, since she wants her to star in W.E.

I am watching a show on spanish tv and they are live with a guest on Madonna's & Demi's Oscars party, and she was saying that it was best party of them all, really fun, everyone was there, all the spanish crew, Antonio Banderas, Pedro Almodovar, Penelope and Javier Bardem well it is def the place to be, and she was dancing with her dancers in the middle of the place, how diva of her! loves it

I'm always late. I'd say it's a fire sign thing but my SBBFF is a Leo and he's always on time.

293.madonna.cm.3710.jpg

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b170542_madonna_makes_party_scene_with_new.html

Madonna has been making the Oscar party rounds, but one thing's been missing: her younger man Jesus Luz!

On Thursday, she was spotted getting super friendly with Zachary Quinto during Grey Goose's party at Soho House. "They were very fast friends and very interested in what one another had to say," an eyewitness tells me.

And just last night, she hit Moet & Chandon's fête for photographer Tom Munro's latest book with a new younger man by her side.

Whoever the new guy is, he certainly seemed to be putting Madge in a good mood...

"She was dancing playfully in the VIP area," a source tells me. "She was sitting very close to her mystery man."

The Material Cougar only stayed for about 10 minutes, but Hollywood Life has some video of her quickie appearance.

Also rolling solo at the same soiree was Justin Timberlake. The singer came around 8 p.m., sans Jessica Biel. Unlike Madge, JT stayed for more than an hour, sipping champagne and chatting with the photographer.

He also opted out of going into the VIP section and refused the umbrella coverage offered for partygoers getting their cars in the rain.

Maybe he's more down to earth than we thought?

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b170542_madonna_makes_party_scene_with_new.html#ixzz0hb6dt0G7

Guest chatty kathy

oh and for sure Lenny Kravitz. was he at the Oscars though?

Yes. He was sitting w/the rest of the cast of 'Precious'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/03/07/a-madge-moment-115875-22091078/

Madge moment By Dean Piper 7/03/2010

I meet my idol after her vodka meltdown

In an encounter I will literally remember until the day I die, this week I got to press the flesh with the-one-and-only Queen of Pop... Madonna.

The scene was LA's newest exclusive private member's club, Soho House, where I was granted an audience with Her Madgesty herself. I even got the chance to tell her exactly what she meant to me.

As I just about managed to stop myself fainting, I told Madonna that she had pretty much "raised me" (sorry Mum). Superstar that she is, she just smiled graciously.

But I hear the 51-year-old singer's mood hadn't been so cordial earlier in the evening when she arrived for Sir Elton John's intimate pre-Oscars party .

Within minutes of walking in, I'm told Madge was out-flouncing even her notoriously stroppy host, demanding organisers fill her glass with her personal favourite Belvedere vodka, instead of the party-sponsoring Grey Goose brand.

My man with the cocktail shaker reveals: "Madonna walked in with her manager Guy Oseary and her entourage and ordered a Belvedere vodka.

"It was left to one rather nervous waiter to tell her only Grey Goose was available and when he did all hell broke loose.

Advertisement - article continues below »

"Madonna was dropping F-bombs like they were going out of fashion. Fortunately Guy was able to calm her down. But she sulked about the vodka and ordered a non-alcoholic virgin mojito instead.

"She was clearly up for a drink, but wasn't prepared to compromise on her vodka choice."

The singer's mood failed to lift as the night wore on, especially when she ran into screen legend and former fitness queen Jane Fonda.

My source tells me: "Jane spotted Madonna and yelled, 'Hey Madonna! It's me... Jane'.

"But Madonna didn't even turn to look at her and just said, 'Hey Jane' as she marched past."

And Jane wasn't the only one who dodged a bullet. Guy Ritchie narrowly avoided crossing paths with his ex-missus just 24 hours later. The Lock Stock director arrived at Soho House for a sesh with Brit actor Jason Statham, but called ahead to check his ex wasn't around. Smart cookie...

DID SOMEONE HERE EMAIL DIS TO PEREZ?

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-08-madonna-ignored-jane-fonda-after-having-a-vodka-meltdown

Guest Pud Whacker

No pics this year? So it probably means she didn't attend the VF party. Just her party.

no, just means she didnt stand outside and pose.

No pics this year? So it probably means she didn't attend the VF party. Just her party.

From what i have read....she was NOT at the Vanity Fair party...hopefully one or two pics from MADONNA's party will leak.

Guest Not4Pussies

From what i have read....she was NOT at the Vanity Fair party...hopefully one or two pics from MADONNA's party will leak.

Hope something does. Cuz aren't cameras banned from her party??

Guest Not4Pussies

madonna's party is getting rave reviews on twitter lol

seems her parties are all about hardcore dancing drinking, letting loose

The singer's mood failed to lift as the night wore on, especially when she ran into screen legend and former fitness queen Jane Fonda.

My source tells me: "Jane spotted Madonna and yelled, 'Hey Madonna! It's me... Jane'.

"But Madonna didn't even turn to look at her and just said, 'Hey Jane' as she marched past."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahhahahahhahah. I love her so much.