A New Official Celebration Remix.

moe

Yuck - AKON doesn't automatically make everything better, quite the contrary in this case -I like my Madonna by herself really, not a huge fan of feat. / duets, she needs to be the feature, she has her own outstanding sound.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

much better than the original, although it sounds more like akon's track than madonnas

dont care for akon but i cant deny he has one of the best voices for a male in the industry right now

Uh, that's called ultra-abuse of Autotune/Melodyne, honey. His "voice" isn't much of a voice when you take that away. He ain't a singer.

Guest bruinboy222

a little late, but Perez is liking the remix

My link

Listen To This: Too Much Heat!

To call this a remix would be an insult. Akon has reworked Madonna's Celebration - adding vocals by in addition to creating new music - and created a wholly different song.

And it is AMAZING!

This is so fire!

Candela! Candela! Candela!

Ch-ch-check it out (below).

Great, but 2 gripes (that many have already stated)

1. As much as I like Akon, he's in this song a bit too much for Madonna feat. Akon. More like Akon feat. Madonna.

2. Why is this remix done now, after Celebration is basically done?

Guest beachboi-69

Heard this three times at the club last night.

Yes it sounds like a different song but it's still great.

This should have gone to radio with an edit... WB will never be understood!

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest ursaminorjim

It's better than the album version but...well, rearrange these words into a sentence:

polish, turd, You, can't, a.

That said, I think this could get her some actual airplay. After all, since most radio programmers utterly ignored it the first time around, this will be a brand new song.

Sniper at UKMix (and this forum) just posted that "Celebration" featuring Akon is officially being serviced to radio in Russia tomorrow. I have no idea what Warner is promoting at this point.