Madonna is just so sexy now

jonski43

Guest waiting

Madonna is looking better these days but I still think the cheeks were a mistake. I just get sick of every interview Madonna does now, they spend 30 mins sucking up her asshole telling Madonna how hot she is. It's like yes, Madonna is hot but lets move on..

She's currently right on the line between too far and done right. Depending on her facial expression, lighting, etc, she can look like catwoman or her former self.

She's currently right on the line between too far and done right. Depending on her facial expression, lighting, etc, she can look like catwoman or her former self.

Sometimes in some bad shots she reminds me of this but not this bad.

4530.jpg

Sometimes in some bad shots she reminds me of this but not this bad.

4530.jpg

:lmao: Well she looked more like that when she first got the shit done to her face. The other celeb suffering from this awful look right now is Vivica Fox. Someone else that didnt need any work done. And lets not forget the puffed up face of Lisa Rina from awhile ago.

Guest waiting

1203madonna.jpg THIS isn't too far away from Heather, only difference is M has makeup on.

britneyspears_meeting_backstage_news.jpg And who can forget this? Was she wearing a mask? I swear to god I cannot recognize her at all in here.

She has to be VERY careful from now on...

Guest ditaluver

madonna has always painted lines around her lips to make them appear fuller.

and yes and I cant stand her cat=woman eyes/face grrrr

Yeah Madonna's at the tipping point right now. I really hope she knows what she's doing because I have spent years on Madonna forums repeating to my fellow fans "well, it could be worse, at least she's not Share"... the minute her face turns into a hunk of stretched latex with eyebrows, it's gonna be very hard defending poor Margaret. I like to think she's not gonna go any further but who knows.

Guest Not4Pussies

i dont understand why she had this done. she was fine post confessions era/revolver movie premiere.

her face was fine.

confessions tour was the most beautiful and "natural" she has looked on tour

sometimes her face looks normal and sometimes it looks too obvious with those cheeks

Guest Not4Pussies

:lmao: Well she looked more like that when she first got the shit done to her face. The other celeb suffering from this awful look right now is Vivica Fox. Someone else that didnt need any work done. And lets not forget the puffed up face of Lisa Rina from awhile ago.

courteny cox is another one

Guest SuperBriGuy

Madonna has looked fabulous everytime I've seen her in a televised appearance lately...but when she's snapped by a photographer it can be very touch and go. Still, she does look better now than she did during the second leg of her S&S tour.

She looks amazing today and much better than in 2001-2002 era. Whatever she did, it was great, she looks like herself back in 1991:

dad_premiere5.jpg

versus

vanityfair1.jpg

Much better now.

Guest waiting

She looks amazing today and much better than in 2001-2002 era. Whatever she did, it was great, she looks like herself back in 1991:

OLD PIC

versus

NEW PIC

Much better now.

Sorry, the first pic is better - so natural.