Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

She should ask Ryan:

"Why the fuck don't you play my music?"

She seriously should

This shit channel with this shit fag Ryan on it are so anti-Madonna it's ridiculous...

I don't understand why she even bother about them

she should just be all bitchy and nasty because it's not as if they would play her stuff anyways..

Just listened to the interview from the promo of hard candy.. I loved how she played him, afterwards he probably hated how she made fun of him, how dare she, right? ;) I thought it was brilliant. Putting him in his place where he belongs! I'm sure it will be amazing tomorrow morning.. can we listen to it online outside of the US?

Oh, I guess he's not that thrilled since he's tweeted about Mimi and his other recent guests.

are u surprised

you can hear that he's against Madonna..

and he is a Lamb and Mariah ally so...

screw him

I hope Madonna turns it to the bitch fest he deserve... atleast she would make the headlines...

this radio will never again play Madonna no matter if she'll make interviews with them every other day

Ryan is the type of person who can't stand people that do not suck up to him and Madonna will not do that to him because he is worthless piece of sh*t

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

What's an ally pal? And how do you know this? do you listen in on their phone conversations or something?

I don't know if he's a Madonna hater. He most likely doesn't think about her, much like Madonna doesn't think or care about if they play her songs or not. These people are grown adults, i think they'd have more important things to think about than popstar rivalry :lol:

What's an ally pal? And how do you know this? do you listen in on their phone conversations or something?

I don't know if he's a Madonna hater. He most likely doesn't think about her, much like Madonna doesn't think or care about if they play her songs or not. These people are grown adults, i think they'd have more important things to think about than popstar rivalry :lol:

Don't say that

Mariah is a grown up but she gets mentally breakdowns if she doesn't get #1's...

and since Ryan IS her ally pal he obviously cares for her well-being :chuckle:

The NEW YORK POST's PAGE SIX reports that CNN would like to recruit RYAN SEACREST as LARRY KING's ultimate replacement when KING retires from his evening talk show, but would be "too expensive" for the network because of his "massive deal" for hosting "AMERICAN IDOL."

SEACREST's deals with CLEAR CHANNEL Top 40 KIIS/LOS ANGELES and PREMIERE RADIO NETWORKS were not included in the discussion of his availability for a CNN show. Other candidates mentioned by the POST are CBS anchor KATIE COURIC, ABC "THE VIEW" co-host JOY BEHAR and CNN's own JOHN KING.

:manson:

I miss Kasey Kasem too, and that guy "The Shadow" who hosted AMERICAN TOP 40 in the early 1990s(he was a big Madonna fan, as I recall).

Seacreast is a Madonna hater and a Mariah worshipper, but Madonna needs to do promo in the U.S and he's a big radio star!