Michael Jackson thought Madonna was in love with him but jealous of his success

TOUR2008

I guess MJ held a grudge but i don't think anyone should be surprised that Madonna was jealous of MJ back then, she did admit that she wanted his manager. She was very competitive with him.

I think she was just aiming for the top and knew to look to MJ for a few ideas.

Guest uwalumni

Someone typed the quotes in the Prince board - pretty crazy stuff.

"Michael on Madonna. Madonna laid down the law before we went out."I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out." I said, "But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland." She said,"We are going to a restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I said, "Iam not going to a strip bar." Guys who cross-dress! Afterwards se wrote some mean things about me in the press and I wrote that she is a nasty witch, after I was so kind to her. I have told you that we were at the table eating and some little kids came up. "Oh my God, Michael Jackson and Madonna. Can we have your autograph?" She said, "Get out of here. Leave us alone." I said, "Don't ever talk to children like that." She said, "Shut up." I said, "You shut up." That's how we were. Then we went out again and went to the Acadamy Awards and she is not a nice person. I have to say it. She is not a nice person.

MJ: how would you like getting a phone call and she is telling you that she is putting her fingers between her legs. I would say, "oh madonna, please." She said, "what I want you to do when I hang up the phone is to rub yourself and think of me." That's the kind of stuff she says. She does. When I see her she says "This is the finger I used last night." Wild, out of control.

MJ: she (Madonna) did a lot of crazy things and that's how that went. I knew we had nothing in common. But I am pretty sure that having a baby has to change you. I don't know how much she has changed. I'm sure she is a better person than before. She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.

Guest uwalumni

Other interesting tidbits

MJ: my first girlfriend, Tatum O'Neal she'd won the Academy Award for Paper Moon... I was 16, she was 13. And I was very naiive. She wanted to do everything and I did'nt want to have sex at all, because there were a lot of valuses associated with being a JW. I said, "are you crazy?" One of those was to be kind to everyone. WHen I held Tatum's hand it was just magic, better than anything, kisisng her, anything. Her, Ryan O'Neal and myself went to this club and were watching a band and underneath a table she was holding my hand I was was melting. It was magical. There was fireworks going on. It was all I needed But that means nothing to kids today. She grew up too fast. She was'nt into innocence, and I loved that.

MJ: Now Brooke Shields, she was one of the loves of my life. We dated a lot. Her pictures were all over my walls and mirrors. I was the the Academy Award with Diana Ross and she just came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Brooke Shields. Are you going to the after pary?" I said, "yeah, and I just melted." I was about twenty three...druing Off The Wall. I though, " Does, she know[that photographs of her are] all over my room?" And we went on the dance floor. And manm we exchanged numbers and I was up all night, spinning around in my room, just so happy. She was classy. We had one encounter when she got real intimate and I chickened out. And I should'nt have.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23748710-michael-jackson-tapes-reveal-love-for-hitler-and-james-bulger-killers.do

Michael Jackson tapes reveal love for Hitler and James Bulger killers

Last updated at 09:03am on 25.09.09

Add your view

Jackson said of Madonna: “I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things. I knew we had nothing in common. She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.”

He goes on to claim Madonna was jealous because she wished she was in his “shoes” with screaming fans and the “fainting and adulation” that Jackson received.

yeah right. michael did not construct sentences like this. people suck!

:vanitybonet:

MJ: how would you like getting a phone call and she is telling you that she is putting her fingers between her legs. I would say, "oh madonna, please." She said, "what I want you to do when I hang up the phone is to rub yourself and think of me." That's the kind of stuff she says. She does. When I see her she says "This is the finger I used last night." Wild, out of control.

:lol: Sounds exactly like the Madonna of the early 90s. Too bad she "forgot" about those convos during the MTV tribute speech. LOL I bet MJ was shocked when she started adopting children.

And poor Lisa Marie. He spills on tape how she begged him to take her back and started promising she'd have lots of children if they reconciled. I guess he never knew (until much later on Oprah) that it was Priscilla who told Lisa not to have kids with him.

Mike has a negative view on women in general. He even sticks up for Bill Clinton and says it was Monica who caused all the trouble! LOL

Guest jamesshot

i think madonna tried to intimidate him like that on purpose lol it would have been fun to see his reactions to talking about sex so directly with him.

this interview with michael was weird b/c on one hand it showed him being a normal person but on the other hand it showed how many problems he actually had

oh no doubt she purposively tried to shock him. But I cannot imagine Madonna fingering herself talking to MJ. She was probably doing the "jack off" motion with her hands rolling her eyes as she was speaking to him. No doubt he saw a not so nice side of Madonna then. She has admitted much of her behavior then was due to her intense anger at the world.

Iman always said with a laugh that MJ was a big gossip. And he had lots to gossip about since everyone wanted to get close to him. This is all harmless, silly stuff. Who didn't know Madonna was sexually explicit in the early 90s? Knowing how consumed she was with fame and money, it makes sense she wanted some of what MJ had. I don't think it's all in his head at all. Interesting that MJ kept going out with Madonna even though she was so crass. He obviously liked it on some level. People forget he used to perform in strip clubs as a kid, so he's seen more than we think. But did Madonna really think she could get him to go to a cross dressing club? His image was so carefully managed in those days!

Guest uwalumni

According to some, MJ was well educated, cracked many jokes and had a brilliant sense of humor.

Lisa Marie said MJ could be very charming if he wanted to be.

Jane Pratt said on Conan O'Brien that MJ was macho and flirtatious and Conan of course couldn't believe her.

MJ was also a pathetic liar and every time he speaks he created more confusion rather than clarification.

You just couldn't know the whole truth.

So MJ definitely had many sides.

Edited by uwalumni

Guest thehiltonsuite

Find me a quote where Madonna slammed him, by quote I mean in a authentic magazine interview, on audio or on video.

That stupid junkie bought into the tabloid bullshit he was so against, Madonna never said anything negative about him, he's just an asshole and had he passed away in 1993, 1995, 1999 or even 2005 it would not have mattered, his career was over by the early 90's so the drug fucked looney had no place dribbling his bullshit claims in 2001 while his final album sank.

It would have mattered no matter when he died. He was still the biggest star in the world his whole life, career or not. And Michael Jackson sold over 60 million albums in the 90's (80 million, counting HIStory's 40 million units). And his final album sold 13 million since 2001.....overall he's sold over 25 million albums so far this decade. That's pretty good for a career that was over in the early 90's if you ask me.

And I doubt Madonna is taking this seriously. Michael was definatley troubled and had serious trust issues.

Someone posted alot more from the tapes on this forum- worth reading

http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=47086&st=640&start=640

What did Cindy Crawford want from you last night?

MJ: I have seen Cindy several times, and she was with other guys, and we have met up at the other functions...from afar. I thin she felt thiw was her chance to really meet me. She probably admires me. A lot of people come over. What you saw was nothing.

You have seen celebrites behave like that, like a pack of dogs chasing after someone more famous than them? It's so degrading.

MJ: Yes! It's worse

What did she talk to you about?

MJ: [imitating Crawford] How are you? I go, I'm all right." Oh you sure your are okay?, Oh I just love your work, and I love what you do. How long are you in town? I sad, I am working her. I'm recording.

Do you think there was a romantic interest?

MJ:Yeaaaah. I kinda think so.

Was she asking you out?

MJ: Those girls flirt...they flirt. She is pretty.

It was blatant. A banker who was with us at the table said to me, Cindy Crawford, when she is up close she is just another gal. I said " But what is she doing here?"

MJ: Did you see Donald Trump come over?

Now he's an interesting man

Jennifer Lpez looked awfully good the other day, she did. I was shocked' cause I never thought....She looked good

He explained: "They admire you and know you are wonderful and great because they are jealous, because they wish they were in your shoes. Madonna is one of them. She is jealous. She is a girl, a woman and I think that's what bothers her. I think women don't scream for other women. Men are too cool to scream for women. I get the fainting and adulation and she doesn't."

Wow. A sexist pig as well as a fruitcake!

Guest uwalumni

Someone posted alot more from the tapes on this forum- worth reading

http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=47086&st=640&start=640

:lmao: Sounds MJ was fun to chat with privately.

Another Rabbi in Chicago blasted Schumley for breaking his role as a spiritual advisor to MJ.

Rabbi did tape conversations with their client but are not allowed to disclose the taple to public.

Guest hot revolver

I'm usually pretty good at maths. However, I just cant figure this out: 60 million plus 40 million = eighty million. I'm stumped.

cuz it was a double disk he counted it as 40 million even tho it would 20 million copies

Guest thehiltonsuite

Well a double album is a single unit, unless it is two albums compiled and released as a duel box set etc. Anyway 60 + 40 = 100. No matter what. 60 + 40 does not = 80. No matter what. So I am effectively, still stumptastica.

No, I said his albms sales for the 90's were over 60 million. That's counting HIStory as 20 million copies. But if you counted that as 2 cd's it's 80 million. Get it?

Guest uwalumni

Well a double album is a single unit, unless it is two albums compiled and released as a duel box set etc. Anyway 60 + 40 = 100. No matter what. 60 + 40 does not = 80. No matter what. So I am effectively, still stumptastica.

History included 2 discs: disc 1: 15 greatest hits; disc 2: 15 new songs.

Commercially he was in a different league over anyone else. 20 million sales

was meh and 10 million was flop.

Speaking of fainting, has anyone actually seen someone faint for Madonna during one of her concerts?

No.

I saw something interesting once about preachers and churches that scam people out of money, and how they would just have to plant one person to "faint" in the audience and by the power of suggestion other people would begin to faint.

lmao at all the things hes supppisbly said and did!! I actually believe most of what he said - esp. what she said to those poor children in that restaurant lol. Its horrible, but I could totally picture being that much of a bitch and yet, I find it hilarious LOL!