Michael Jackson thought Madonna was in love with him but jealous of his success

TOUR2008

Guest uwalumni

By the way, MJ did have a point about male and female fan reaction. The fact is,

M has acheived the pinnale of fame for a female superstar. Worldwide she was/is

equally famous as him, but did not have the crazy fandom he enjoyed.

At the height of Duran Duran's fame--1984-85. I saw the same fan reaction I have seen at MJ's concerts. Girls taken out on stretchers. Girls always go crazy for male pop stars, its pretty common. The whole MJ thing is very exgaerrated.

Times Square was pretty much shut down when the Backsteet Boys showed up at MTV.

Guest uwalumni

Funny after rethinking I think MJ was actually quite objective. He attributed his "success" for being male, which

M simply could not change.

He was honest about the "sexy" part as M was not his type. In fact, back in 90s many men would trash M as b*tchy

instead of sexy.

Guest uwalumni

At the height of Duran Duran's fame--1984-85. I saw the same fan reaction I have seen at MJ's concerts. Girls taken out on stretchers. Girls always go crazy for male pop stars, its pretty common. The whole MJ thing is very exgaerrated.

Times Square was pretty much shut down when the Backsteet Boys showed up at MTV.

Indeed only girls fainted at his concert. But MJ did enjoy crazy fandom among men/boys too.

He might look feminine or talk like a girl. But his moves were quite masculine to get hysteria

reaction from men.

MJ probably had the largest fan base by far in history during his heyday.

Edited by uwalumni

I watched the tapes of him with the Rabbi on Dateline, he said Madonna "is a nasty witch" :). He also called her "M" and said shes not a nice person.

He said he was the first black performer white girls wanted to kiss and fuck, no Jimi Hendrix came out before him.

Pretty delusional.

I watched the tapes of him with the Rabbi on Dateline, he said Madonna "is a nasty witch" :) . He also called her "M" and said shes not a nice person.

He said he was the first black performer white girls wanted to kiss and fuck, no Jimi Hendrix came out before him.

Pretty delusional.

How fucking twisted. He was so bitter towards her. Again, it's him who was jealous, not vica-versa.

He explained: "They admire you and know you are wonderful and great because they are jealous, because they wish they were in your shoes. Madonna is one of them. She is jealous. She is a girl, a woman and I think that's what bothers her. I think women don't scream for other women. Men are too cool to scream for women. I get the fainting and adulation and she doesn't."

http://www.monstersa...ve-with-Jackson

rotfl.gif I'm a girl and after a Madonna concert I can't even fucking talk...and the men here are not really too cool for anything either lol.gif Poor MJ, so clueless he was...I think he wished he was a women..so bitter and jealous of Madonna!

This interview reveals what we all knew, he was a homo...he said something like "I don't like most women" or something...PSHT...and also dilusional, but we all knew that...and crazy...we all knew that too...so nothing shocking...

Now I'm glad Madonna made the tribute speech at the VMAs all about her s875.gif

I think it's hilarious that Madonna made it clear she ain't going to Disneyland. LOL

I have no idea if Madonna was in love with MJ but I SUSPECT she wanted to bang him for the heck of it. He probably misread that as love. He was probably pissed off in '93 or '94 when she said he looks like a space alien drag queen. So he's probably just getting back at her by stating that she has no sex appeal. LOL It's kinda funny. Both their egos were out of control in the early 90s. I don't think he's idolizing Hitler. He's saying what every history book/channel says: That Hitler was charismatic enough to get people to do his will. And I doubt he really wanted to hug those killers. He probably thought it made him sound kind and understanding and innocent to say everyone would be good people if we got enough love as children. Or maybe he really was that naive?

I couldn't read that part about Liz. What was with MJ and older women? Yuck. Jane Fonda said that during their friendship (that included skinny dipping) she never knew if he was into her or not and she got frustrated and ended things with him. Yuck. Then he use to have a thing for Diana Ross. But I sure can't wait to see MJ's female fans react to him saying he finds most girls unattractive. LOL!!!!!!!!

Madonna was trying 2 get MJ 2 'out' himself that's why he wanted him 2 go there..

I remember she said something about wanting 2 let José & Luis take care of him..

I think the whole Jackson family was offended by this..that & La Toya's boob job

which M shared with the world in Rolling Stone :chuckle:

The books I think were part of the 'In the Closet' inspiration but MJ is too much of a child to get that. :fag:

I kinda feel bad for Madonna.....her praising him up and down at the VMA's and a week or so later all these negative comments from MJ are spilled.

Don't feel bad for her. She looks like the bigger person in this, and he looks like a petty, sexist faggot (sorry, I think that word applies here).

I kinda feel bad for Madonna.....her praising him up and down at the VMA's and a week or so later all these negative comments from MJ are spilled.

WHY? :rotfl: OBVIOUSLY since the early fucking NINETIES they reached a mutual acquaintanceship and were okay with eachother enough for her to make a ten minute SPEECH about him, not to mention her tour. God you people are so outdated.

WHY? :rotfl: OBVIOUSLY since the early fucking NINETIES they reached a mutual acquaintanceship and were okay with eachother enough for her to make a ten minute SPEECH about him, not to mention her tour. God you people are so outdated.

I dont know why I just do :lmao:

more from the tapes:

Jacko was even obsessed about his family's looks and admitted to bullying sister Janet to force her to lose weight.

He said: "I was bad. I would tease her to make her lose weight. I didn't like it on her.

"I said 'You have to lose weight 'cause you look like a fat cow'. I was determined to make my sister look good because I love her and I wanted to make her shine."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/michael_jackson/2656473/Growing-old-is-the-ugliest-thing-I-never-want-to-look-in-the-mirror-and-see-that.html

more from the tapes:

Jacko was even obsessed about his family's looks and admitted to bullying sister Janet to force her to lose weight.

He said: "I was bad. I would tease her to make her lose weight. I didn't like it on her.

"I said 'You have to lose weight 'cause you look like a fat cow'. I was determined to make my sister look good because I love her and I wanted to make her shine."

:rotfl::lmao:

Cool :catty::queenbitch: