CELEBRATION: A RETARDATION.

Mattress

I'm sorry, wil you butt in in EVERY THREAD to post your cut and paste 'stop being negative' bullshit? I think everyone GETS IT by now. You're just fucking spamming.

Oh shut the fuck up already!! Stop trying to start shit! I just offered my opinion, and I was being respectful. If anyone butted in here, it's you by posting this bullshit. I am entitled to my say as I suspect you think you're entitled to your say. I find it quite irritating that some people think they can burst into any thread and offer... what I can easily turn around in what you said as... "copy and paste negative bullshit" and then chastise me for offering something more positive to the situation. I guess than by your assessment, you and many others who are always fuckin' negative are spamming. :wacko: J esus fucking Christ!! What's so wrong with offering a positive perspective? For fucks sake, not everyone prefers to keep over analyzing every freakin' detail and be constantly negative about everything she does.

In any event, I am just saying, I think some people are just nitpicking as usual. I've been listening to this over and over and while I agree these aren't all remastered from the original, it's not as big of a deal as some people are making it.

So I'm fucking sorry for actually offering a positive perspective on something that isn't a big fucking deal TO ME.

Guest ursaminorjim

The continued mishandling of her legacy "isn't a big fucking deal?"

Look, I know your standards are lower than some, but that's just crazy talk.

Oh shut the fuck up already!! Stop trying to start shit! I just offered my opinion, and I was being respectful. If anyone butted in here, it's you by posting this bullshit. I am entitled to my say as I suspect you think you're entitled to your say. I find it quite irritating that some people think they can burst into any thread and offer... what I can easily turn around in what you said as... "copy and paste negative bullshit" and then chastise me for offering something more positive to the situation. I guess than by your assessment, you and many others who are always fuckin' negative are spamming. :wacko: J esus fucking Christ!! What's so wrong with offering a positive perspective? For fucks sake, not everyone prefers to keep over analyzing every freakin' detail and be constantly negative about everything she does.

In any event, I am just saying, I think some people are just nitpicking as usual. I've been listening to this over and over and while I agree these aren't all remastered from the original, it's not as big of a deal as some people are making it.

So I'm fucking sorry for actually offering a positive perspective on something that isn't a big fucking deal TO ME.

Obviously there are people here who know their shit and their opinions are valuable and informative. Yes we get it, Madonna is like THE BEST EVER and the sun shines out of her ass. Can the rest of us that actually give a shit about quality control continue the conversation without your incessant hysterical idiocy? I mean REALLY.

I'm sorry, wil you butt in in EVERY THREAD to post your cut and paste 'stop being negative' bullshit? I think everyone GETS IT by now. You're just fucking spamming.

HUH??? HOW DO YOU FIGURE HE'S "SPAMMING"???? All he did was offer a positve opinion of what he liked. You mean to tell me if someone isn't negative all of the time and they appreicate what Madonna has done (and in this case released here), they are SPAMMING????? Omg, you've hit new lows. :thumbsdown::manson:

And why is it that everyone has to agree to everything said always here? The intolerance here is amazing sometimes. Madonna would be ashamed!!!!!!

HUH??? HOW DO YOU FIGURE HE'S "SPAMMING"???? All he did was offer a positve opinion of what he liked. You mean to tell me if someone isn't negative all of the time and they appreicate what Madonna has done (and in this case released here), they are SPAMMING????? Omg, you've hit new lows. :thumbsdown::manson:

No, what I'm saying is that butting in EVERY THREAD where an even remotely negative opinion is offered and whining that people are being negative and they should CUT IT OUT is repetitive, annoying, useless and frankly PSYCHOTIC. I'm sure you KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Guest ursaminorjim

And why is it that everyone has to agree to everything said always here?

No, that's not the issue here at all. Differences of opinion are terrific, and welcome. But neutrocks has a tendency to stand in judgement over those he feels are too negative. In fact, he's one of the least tolerant people on these boards. He also has a tendency to react very nastily and abrasively. Which is well within his right, of course, but it makes him just as "guilty" as the people he rails against in terms of attitude. Compound all that with a penchant for martyring himself, and we end up in situations like this.

The continued mishandling of her legacy "isn't a big fucking deal?"

Look,I know your standards are lower than some, but that's just crazy talk.

"Lower standards" than some? "Crazy talk"? Just because he liked what is put doesn't mean his standards are "low" or "crazy"? *rolleyes* Gawd, sometimes you guys act as if Madonna should cater to the older fans only or to what only a certain group of fans thinks. If she wanted some songs to be the same "edit" as what was on TIC or whatever, that's her right and BIG DEAL!!!!!

Gawd, I really don't get some of you sometimes and how picky you are. You forget Madonna is catering to everyone including NON FANS here. In turn, she's going to want to make sure the songs and edits cover all bases. Maybe she prefers those songs in that way.

No, what I'm saying is that butting in EVERY THREAD where an even remotely negative opinion is offered and whining that people are being negative and they should CUT IT OUT is repetitive, annoying, useless and frankly PSYCHOTIC. I'm sure you KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

NO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! This is a MESSAGE FORUM!! Madonna Nation (as I understand it) is a forum for ALL OPINIONS!!!! That's what makes it as fun and diverse as it is. If that means someone likes to appreciate Madonna in a postive way for as many times as they want, they should be able to allowed to just as you with your NEGATIVE ONE!!!!! And please stop with all the demeaning stuff and calling names. It makes you look like the psychotic not him. Come on....all he did was offer a positive opinion for what he liked. Can you imagine what this looks like to the new person wanting to join here? They aren't going to want to join this forum if you are going to attack them for wanting to appreciate her. Please now lay off.

Guest ursaminorjim

"Lower standards" than some? "Crazy talk"? Just because he liked what is put doesn't mean his standards are "low" or "crazy"? *rolleyes*

No, but have you seen his YouTube videos?

Gawd, I really don't get some of you sometimes and how picky you are. You forget Madonna is catering to everyone including NON FANS here. In turn, she's going to want to make sure the songs and edits cover all bases. Maybe she prefers those songs in that way.

Sure, but I'm more dismayed by the unnecessary technical issues than the choice of content. I reconciled that this collection would contain a lot of songs and versions I'm not interested in a long time ago.

Obviously there are people here who know their shit and their opinions are valuable and informative. Yes we get it, Madonna is like THE BEST EVER and the sun shines out of her ass. Can the rest of us that actually give a shit about quality control continue the conversation without your incessant hysterical idiocy? I mean REALLY.

I never said that!! And you obviously, only choose to remember very few threads I post in, because I always attest that I don't like everything she does. But I just don't see the point of bringing up things I don't like all the time.

I think what sucks is that you pretty much attacked me for posting my opinion and have continued to do so by calling my comments "incessant hysterical idiocy". So now when a fan offers a positive perspective you find it "incessant hysterical idiocy"? WTF??

You need to practice what you preach because it's like you're basically telling me that I can't post a positive perspective on things, yet you can post any damn negative crap you like about Madonna. That seems quite fucked up and backward at a Madonna appreciation forum. I never said you couldn't post negative things or things you dislike, I just offered I don't understand why people are so negative and must over analyze things all the time.

Guest ursaminorjim

And please stop with all the demeaning stuff and calling names. It makes you look like the psychotic not him.

Oh shut the fuck up already!!

:doh:

Well, one man's negative over-analysis is another man's fervent critical discourse. Such is the way of a popstar's appreciation discussion board.

712487.jpg

No, that's not the issue here at all. Differences of opinion are terrific, and welcome. But neutrocks has a tendency to stand in judgement over those he feels are too negative. In fact, he's one of the least tolerant people on these boards. He also has a tendency to react very nastily and abrasively. Which is well within his right, of course, but it makes him just as "guilty" as the people he rails against in terms of attitude. Compound all that with a penchant for martyring himself, and we end up in situations like this.

Look at his first post. Where did he get intolerant with anyone. His first post just gave his thoughts on "Celebration" which he's appreciate for. He never was intolerant once. Then it was you guys who followed him up being "nasty and abrasive". There are some of you who purposely try to get him upset too. I don't understand it. But, please stop. Enough is enough. Please grow up!

No, but have you seen his YouTube videos?

No,...but, I've seen YOUR SIGNATURES!!!!!! :manson:

You have no room to talk. Now please stop already. And why you had to bring his you tubes into this has nothing to do with it. YOu are personally attacking him. This is so wrong!!! :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I on my second listen of the 2 CD Greatest Hits. I think it's great. Everything sounds great. And "Revolver" sounds better than the leak. And "Dress You Up"... AWESOME!! Put the headphones on when listening to this one!! I would have never thought about the edit @ 2:55 with "Cherish". I think it was quite smooth. Not sure why it was necessary though?

Guest ursaminorjim

No,...but, I've seen YOUR SIGNATURES!!!!!! :manson:

:lol: THAT'S the spirit!

You have no room to talk. Now please stop already. And why you had to bring his you tubes into this has nothing to do with it. YOu are personally attacking him. This is so wrong!!! :thumbsdown:

I just introduced his videos as evidence of his level of what he considers acceptable. Jesus, it was sarcasm. Not unlike what you just deployed above. No need to make a federal case.

So what about starting a write-in campaign like ursa said?

Not sure what that would accomplish since the CD's are out? It's pretty trivial to me. I hear the differences, but it's not so horrible as people are making it out to be. It's not like they are going to recall all the CDs and start over. Not going to happen.

Believe me, once you get a copy of the CD, you're not going to care anymore about these trivial things. Everything still sounds great!!

I just introduced his videos as evidence of his level of what he considers acceptable. Jesus, it was sarcasm.

Yes and we all see what is "acceptable" in your signatures. :thumbsdown: So,lay OFF already!!!

Is it possible to have one thread about his project without posters getting into it with each other? If someone isn't pleased with how something sounds, let im express it. And if someone disagrees, let him say it, as well. But there's a way to disagree without getting into a huff with each other.

I imagine I'll enjoy the album- heck, I thoroughly enjoy The Immaculate Collection, and look how some hardcore fans go on about that one. Not everyone will be satisfied- I mean, the closest-to-perfect product could be put out, and I have no doubt that someone out there still would find something they didn't like about it. Just the way of the world.

Guest ursaminorjim

that sounds like a right and dandy idea.

I'll go see if I can dig up what specific methods they used. Although one big bonus was that Peter Hook was alerted and dashed off a royally pissed missive on his MySpace page. I kinda doubt Madonna would do something like that.

Who here is on Guy Oseary's Twitter list again?

I'm with you on this. Same label as well.

I agree, I think you should forward this to Warners or whoever, too late now to do anything i'd imagine but let them know that it simply isnt good enough. You have put alot time and effort into your findings therefore you should ensure someone gets this. What about Guy Oseary?

They must be told that we aren't happy maybe he will let Madonna know that it's been ballsed up!

'clicking' on music like for fuck sake what a joke!

Anyway not a major deal in the grand scheme of things i suppose but still I find this very annoying.

They would have been as well allowing fans to submit their edit of their fav track - would have done a better job on some of them!

Guest ursaminorjim

Not sure what that would accomplish since the CD's are out?

Well, in New Order's case, Rhino fixed all the authoring and mastering issues on all five 2-Disc deluxe editions of their albums after the albums had been released. So it's certainly worth a shot.