REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

Well, weird song, maybe a grower sounds a LOT like Radar by Britney....A LOT!!! Like I can picture all my friends saying IT IS BRITNEY, SHE COPIED HER!! blah blah :lol:

4M was from a new studio album, though. But, who knows.

Speaking of new tracks for GH collections- I will say that with JML, it was a new sound for her at the time (whereas "Rescue Me" was a sonic rehash of "Vogue").

I don't think that really matters anymore when it comes to singles. And even though it's technically a 2nd single from this GH, most people (not madonna fan board loons) have no idea a first single was even released. Having Lil' Wayne on this track will help alot. In the hip hop world, he's seen as the second coming of christ...i don't get it, but whatever.

Who knows, this may flop harder than Celebration, although that would be kind of difficult to do.

People like it because it's more likely to be a hit in the U.S. or they really like it? I'm kinda confused here. :p

It's an OK song for me. Lil Wayne doesn't annoy me as much as I thought it would but his part still annoys me and wish he wasn't on it.

Love the lame "what do u think" :manson:

Why won't that fat cunt just DIE already

Who gives a fuck what he thinks about anything

He has the worst taste in music ever

I know! Why do we really care about what this fat fvck think? seriously!

Who knows, this may flop harder than Celebration, although that would be kind of difficult to do.

I think Madonna could record a tune where she queefs Jesus's cum bubbles from her twat and it still wouldnt flop harder than Celebration at this point.

Guest ursaminorjim

People like it because it's more likely to be a hit in the U.S. or they really like it? I'm kinda confused here. :p

It's an OK song for me. Lil Wayne doesn't annoy me as much as I thought it would but his part still annoys me and wish he wasn't on it.

I genuinely dig it. I couldn't give a fig if it stormed the charts or not (although I'll admit - being old as the fucking hills, it'd be nice to have someone ever older than me make a dent in the pop consciousness).

I basically agree with a lot of the qualms people have, though - specifically that she's doing a song with the same sound as the pop girls she's been a looming influence on. But the song has the goods for me - it grinds, has loads of hooks, and I dig Lil Wayne's brief cameo.

Guest hot revolver

I genuinely dig it. I couldn't give a fig if it stormed the charts or not (although I'll admit - being old as the fucking hills, it'd be nice to have someone ever older than me make a dent in the pop consciousness).

I basically agree with a lot of the qualms people have, though - specifically that she's doing a song with the same sound as the pop girls she's been a looming influence on. But the song has the goods for me - it grinds, has loads of hooks, and I dig Lil Wayne's brief cameo.

Cher did it with Believe

Guest ursaminorjim

Cher did it with Believe

Yes, she did. Eleven years ago.

And that was nice, too.

In fact, it turned out to be probably the most influential pop song of the last decade.

Is this the full HQ version? Or is it low quality?

yeah...i dont wanna be all dissin my gurl MADONNA. buuuuuuuut......

i can barely hear her. whats up with that?

the music production is tight....but whats with the washed out vocals?

yeah...i dont wanna be all dissin my gurl MADONNA. buuuuuuuut......

i can barely hear her. whats up with that?

the music production is tight....but whats with the washed out vocals?

Headphones. I am telling you. Madonna's vocals will be all up in your cerebellum.