Madonna Fuming Over 'Altered' Photos

Camacho

MADONNA FUMING OVER 'ALTERED' PHOTOS

A representative for MADONNA has hit out at new pumped-up pictures of the pop star, insisting the snaps must have been doctored.

The muscly Madonna shots emerged online earlier this week (beg27Jul09), prompting gossips to suggest the singer had been overdoing her gym work-outs.

But a spokesperson for the 50 year old insists the photographs can't be real - because the singer "does not look like that in real life."

The rep tells GossipCop.com, "Madonna’s arms in the most recent photos have absolutely been altered by Photoshop or some other means.”

And the singer's personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, has also condemned the snaps, insisting the Queen of Pop's physique is perfectly healthy.

She adds, "She's strong, healthy, and gorgeous. She looks like she's 18."

30 July 2009 01:31

Guest ursaminorjim

:rolleyes:

She can't have it both ways. If you only take in a certain number of calories, work out every day AND do a tour, you're going to have loss of fat and increased musculature and vascularity. Add that to her age and size and you get pictures that freak most people the fuck out.

Obviously her arms don't look like that all the time, but still.

And it's kind-of hilarious that her trainer is one to debunk the photos as being retouched. You know, the one whose gym has a $1500 signup and $900/month fees. Conflict of interest much? :lol:

Well, people are going to believe what they want. But I figured that the pic wasn't authentic. I'm just amazed how many fans are convinced that image was real when many have seen pics of her just recently and some have seen her LIVE quiet recently, and she didn't look like that.

But again, some people prefer to believe anything printed as well as enjoy making her look bad!!

Guest ursaminorjim

Get off the cross, neut. We need wood for the fire.

And mirrors for the disco balls.

There's plenty of pictures of her, live and offstage, that show what her arms look like. Sometimes they look gristled and veiny, sometimes they look soft and supple (and veiny). She's a skinny 50-year-old woman, for Pete's sake! That's to be expected! It's nether good nor bad, it just is. I'm more offended by the backpedaling, myself, and the hypocrisy.

Of course, it's also unfair of me to assume that this article is based on anything true whatsoever. A "rep" made this statement? And how old is that quote from Tracey Anderson, for that matter?

Tempest in a teacup.

:rolleyes:

She can't have it both ways. If you only take in a certain number of calories, work out every day AND do a tour, you're going to have loss of fat and increased musculature and vascularity. Add that to her age and size and you get pictures that freak most people the fuck out.

Obviously her arms don't look like that all the time, but still.

And it's kind-of hilarious that her trainer is one to debunk the photos as being retouched. You know, the one whose gym has a $1500 signup and $900/month fees. Conflict of interest much? :lol:

:doh::fag:

#1. she sooo does not look 18.

#2. i bet the pics were not doctored in anyway .....but thats ok.

#3. your're 50 Madonna, get over it. we cant all look great all the time.( except for Mariah...)

#4. she is obvously in awesome shape and she does look many years younger than she is. so good 4 her.

#5. i thought kabbalah tamed her EGO ? why is she freakin out? who cares. its done. u cant un-do it. move on.

Get off the cross, neut. We need wood for the fire.

And mirrors for the disco balls.

There's plenty of pictures of her, live and offstage, that show what her arms look like. Sometimes they look gristled and veiny, sometimes they look soft and supple (and veiny). She's a skinny 50-year-old woman, for Pete's sake! That's to be expected! It's nether good nor bad, it just is. I'm more offended by the backpedaling, myself, and the hypocrisy.

Of course, it's also unfair of me to assume that this article is based on anything true whatsoever. A "rep" made this statement? And how old is that quote from Tracey Anderson, for that matter?

Tempest in a teacup.

oh lord.

Guest waiting

Most people couldn't get their arms to look like that in a photo even if they tried. There are too many pics out there showing something similar for this to be altered.

Tracy's an idiot and has ruined Madonna's feminine body... but that quote is old.

Guest waiting
madonnas feminine body? :rotfl:

Yes. Her Virgin Tour, Sex Book, and Bedtime Stories body where she had softness and curves. I know you are going to bring out pics of her in WTG and when she was a starving dancer but quite frankly her body does not look like that when she is at her healthiest and most beautiful.

Well, people are going to believe what they want. But I figured that the pic wasn't authentic. I'm just amazed how many fans are convinced that image was real when many have seen pics of her just recently and some have seen her LIVE quiet recently, and she didn't look like that.

But again, some people prefer to believe anything printed as well as enjoy making her look bad!!

:thumbsup:

I assume the photo isn't altered and that it is simply just a bad pic. This photo was taken at the same time:

0001.jpg

What's the problem with this pic? I don't see anything alarming that would indicate something is wrong with her. It could be any other paparazzi pic of the last 3 or 4 years. Plus we see pictures of her just about every other day since she is touring and nothing out of the ordinary has been mentioned before now. Why the dramatics from the press, fans, bloggers etc? How is this even a story when she's been photographed so much in recent days?? :confused:

I assume the photo isn't altered and that it is simply just a bad pic. This photo was taken at the same time:

0001.jpg

What's the problem with this pic? I don't see anything alarming that would indicate something is wrong with her. It could be any other paparazzi pic of the last 3 or 4 years. Plus we see pictures of her just about every other day since she is touring and nothing out of the ordinary has been mentioned before now. Why the dramatics from the press, fans, bloggers etc? How is this even a story when she's been photographed so much in recent days?? :confused:

But I believe this picture just proves that the other image was "doctored". I mean; why was the other image so dramatic compared to this one? It's the same lighting, etc. I get it's a different angle, but I'm sorry, but of all the other images when Madonna was in motion or at a strenuous position on stage her arms didn't look like that other image.

But I believe this picture just proves that the other image was "doctored". I mean; why was the other image so dramatic compared to this one? It's the same lighting, etc. I get it's a different angle, but I'm sorry, but of all the other images when Madonna was in motion or at a strenuous position on stage her arms didn't look like that other image.

It could very well be doctored. I just thought given her physique anyways, if caught at a weird moment a picture could possibly look that way. But as much as she has been photographed lately I just don't understand how any of her fans that see these photos everyday could think that that pic is what she looks like. I mean c'mon now..... :confused:

Wasn't she on stage the night before or night after or something?