My fav. Madonna look

Guest harbors

she looks nice there allright, but too pamela/barbie like. i prefer her natural... dark brown wavy hair, long eyebrows and her cute monroe mole below her nose ;)

Guest ursaminorjim
I think even gays would fuck her with that look.

Erm...no. The wig makes her dick look too small.

Guest chatty kathy

That was a nice look!

My fave is 89 - 90 era.

TOD glam promo shots.

Blond bombshell, glamourpuss!

Including that great performance of "Sooner or Later" at the Oscars, where she out Marilyned Marilyn!

Vogue_Madonna.jpg

so gorgeous :inlove: George Clooney seemed intimidated by her that night,but he's had nothing but praise for her ever since. The Courtney incident is :rotfl:

george clooney? what did he do or say to her then? never heard of this.

Guest Pud Whacker
Did she have any plastic surgeries pre 1995? I bet she had her nose done before 1995.

her nose? get real.

f7c875fd.jpg

001f6ab6.jpg

fdd9d7ba.jpg

madonna-vanity-fair-2008.jpg

You people who keep claiming she's had "plastic surgery" have no idea what you're talking about. Such a procedure would take many days for healing. She's never been out of the spotlight long enough to heal from any medical procedure like that. That said... she has no doubt done some enhancing within the last 5 to 10 years with Botox and other minor cosmetic procedures which allows her to walk in and walk out in the same day. And even those have been temporary. The woman's face is the same as always. The thing with her she's managed to utilize cosmetic procedures as well as good diet, exercise, drinking lots of fluids, etc. in keeping a more youthful glow.

And no... she never got a nose job. For the life of me, I don't know what the hell some of you are comparing her nose to before because her nose looks exactly the same now as when she first became famous.

Well, the last time we lost sight of her she got those damn cheeks :dramatic:

Nope... if you recall there were pics of her out and about with her trainer last spring where she had bruises on her cheeks. At the time, we didn't know why? It's the same time where it looked like she had bruises on her leg as well. I remember a lot of people speculated she got hurt

Guest Pud Whacker
a natural disaster

:rotfl:

they look fantastic now!!! :thumbsup:

if she was like other 'stars' (ugh, i say that word with such disdain), she would have disappeared for 9 months, came back and we wouldnt have known the difference. but shes hunted like an animal and shows up to her commitments - stuffed cheeks, arm in a cast or not.

Guest Pud Whacker
Yea, she does look great now :thumbsup:

yeah,. that slutty susan fuck face is back...whoever did it did a great job. again, had she the appropriate down time...flawless.

965ea2a5.jpg

Yes, now she looks great but I really can't believe some delusional fans are still thinking THIS was natural:

14_madonna_lg.jpg

36632234.jpg

this was disturbing. but i think crap lighting didnt help either. she looks fantastic now.