4 Minutes around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

Guest Danny86

Estelle's physical is out next week only and I'm sure both Duffy & Leona are going to have less physical sales than last week. Madonna will be either #1 or #2. :dramatic:

No sign of 4 minutes on German and Netherlands I Tunes. Strange...

It's not available :rolleyes:

Guest superbu
Still no8 on UK I Tunes

No sign of it on French, Italian and US I Tunes.

Yeah, there's no preorders on US Itunes, so we won't see it on their bestsellers before the release date.

It's not available :rolleyes:

Really? Why have they only released it in certain markets that seems a strange stratergy? Which countries has it been released in?

BTW just downloaded it from I Tunes its much clearer and sounds fabulous LOUD. The production is great.

How long did we have to wait for the hung up video?

Btw, europe and the UK rock :thumbsup:

I believe it was a week; she was at TRL the day of the radio premiere and gave a neck peak, and a week and 3 days later MTV played it.

It's funny cause YOUTUBE (and all likes) wasn't as big then as it now and I didn’t remember the name of it and I google for like an hour and at the end I sow is TV, just a memories

Just tried to buy it from iTunes but there was an error and it won't let me... Keep trying but keep getting told to buy it later.... Grrrrrrrrr! MOTHER-FUCKERS!

So 4 Minutes is not yet available in the US? Where can I view the I-Tunes charts? I'm in Germany and i have I-Tunes, but I only see the US-Charts?!

The ''top songs'' isn't updated regulary, so it is ages behind the one on the front page which is up todate xx

It's #03 on the Top Songs now!

I'm not sure but I think the TOP songs it's a 24 hours update and the other chart is updated hourly...

So it probably was #19 on Monday and now #03 on Tuesday ;)

#1 in Sweden! :D

Still #1 in Denmark.

#2 in Norway (actually not sure if it hit #1 here...)

Up to #8 in Ireland.

This song is doing in 24 hours what other songs from international reknown superstars do in weeks.

#1 in Sweden! :D

Still #1 in Denmark.

#2 in Norway (actually not sure if it hit #1 here...)

Up to #8 in Ireland.

This song is doing in 24 hours what other songs from international reknown superstars do in weeks.

Hope the song doesn't peak TOO SOON.