remixes

will there be other remixes for the songs that have come out? I would love remixes for "future".

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

We’re still waiting more mixes for Medellín. :lmao:

what is taking so long. i want remixes for everything. lol 

I hope so Julie. I often times love the remixes more than the singles. Also I love fan remixes over pro any day. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tracy Young posted a thank you to iHeartRadio for playing her official mi of I Rise and tagged Orlando - So I am guessing there's more mixes to come for more tracks!

21 hours ago, Jackie said:

Tracy Young posted a thank you to iHeartRadio for playing her official mi of I Rise and tagged Orlando - So I am guessing there's more mixes to come for more tracks!

any link?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Kelmadfan said:

So there aren’t any hard copies (CDs) of remixes? What am I missing? 

the only hard copy we are getting is the I Rise maxi single with 6 of the remixes for Record Store Day.

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, mamifero said:

Wow!! Trippy! Amazing! The only remix worth listening to from this era. 

9 hours ago, T0pher said:

One or two from each song have been great but lots of forgettable ones. 

Still way better than RH and MDNA where we got about twenty remixes fur each song and virtually none were any good.

There's some real bops this time and I'm sure others are growers.

I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)... I raped the replay button for this one. This song is for me like what Nothing Really Matters was from Ray Of Light. My favourite song from the album and finally released as the last single. Shame it doesn't have a video. And shame it's still not on Spotify. I think it would end on #1 at the end-year-chart of 2020 for me. 😂

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)... I raped the replay button for this one. This song is for me like what Nothing Really Matters was from Ray Of Light. My favourite song from the album and finally released as the last single. Shame it doesn't have a video. And shame it's still not on Spotify. I think it would end on #1 at the end-year-chart of 2020 for me. 😂

It does somehow :wow: