New songs premiere DATES REVEALED!

3 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I believe those 4 songs are just promo. None are official 2nd singles. I get the feeling Killers will be the 2nd single, especially since it is not included in the promo singles. It will be a big surprise when it is released and I think that's a good thing. It keeps everything fresh.

Good point.  With this roll out, half of the album will already have been pre-released by June 14th, but I guess that is how things are done now.

Killers MUST BE released around Eurovision IF thats whats she is doing there (to maximise the profits).

I’m torn about listening to officially pre-released tracks as they come out. I know this is how albums roll out these days, and as a paid Spotify subscriber I usually listen to the songs as they are released.  But Madonna albums are such an event and tell such a story that I don’t know if I want to hear anything out of context. 

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

I’m torn about listening to officially pre-released tracks as they come out. I know this is how albums roll out these days, and as a paid Spotify subscriber I usually listen to the songs as they are released.  But Madonna albums are such an event and tell such a story that I don’t know if I want to hear anything out of context. 

Welcome to the club. I’ll wait for the full album in June.

I wont be able to wait. I have no will power lol

Friday im definetly listening to I Rise😍

8 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

And don't forget the video at the beach in Portugal with the batukadeiras, which is supposed to be "Batuka".

Maybe Killers for the second single and Batuka for the third?

Too ambitious for M? Perhaps she shot MVs for those 4 tracks as well. At this point anything can happen. 

56 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Welcome to the club. I’ll wait for the full album in June.

+1, listening to RH before it's release ruined my experience of the album release day.