Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pablo94 said:

I worry this drag queen is just trolling us and is a member 

Is confirmed by other people too. Madonna herself confirmed it on her IG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brooklyn Baby said:

Is confirmed by other people too. Madonna herself confirmed it on her IG.

She kind of did but this is so not her 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pablo94 said:

I worry this drag queen is just trolling us and is a member 

Would @itshibiscus lie?

 

 

 

 

I would never trust a bitch called @hydrangae though. NEVER

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pablo94 said:

Please don’t, I can’t handle this drama. Drag queens are unreliable narrators 

Oh please do you dare to believe in anything...c'mon

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Is confirmed by other people too. Madonna herself confirmed it on her IG.

This! What does it take for some of you to believe??? She will rescue us tonight!!! I believe, I believe!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

I've been there and the stage is barely a stage doubt we will be getting much choreography with her performances 

We just need her heavenly voice, which is the greatest instrument of all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hibiscus is Everything! She’s a good friend. Also I heard it’s a medley of all her hits! So probably no new song but I’m still hopeful 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Hibiscus is Everything! She’s a good friend. Also I heard it’s a medley of all her hits! So probably no new song but I’m still hopeful 

never doubted u for a second....lol...i'll take anything she gives us!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I've been there and the stage is barely a stage doubt we will be getting much choreography with her performances 

I wasn't expecting to dance there too. She will probably take her guitar and sing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Hibiscus is Everything! She’s a good friend. Also I heard it’s a medley of all her hits! So probably no new song but I’m still hopeful 

But is she dropping a new song though, even though she's not performing. :queenbitch:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, the-queen said:

Robster is credible also. Three cheers to robster. 

YES! Thank you Robster!

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...