Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Killers must be the smash one. She usually puts the smash song at the very beginning 😎

Yes! Plus the next song is "Extreme (something)", looks like it's gonna start with 2 club bangers just like she did for Music!! Can't wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also think that she’s in a more cohesive mindset than she was with RH, the fact that it’s now only 15 songs vs the about 30songs that she had for RH means that she has more direction this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alain Delon said:

Yes! Plus the next song is "Extreme (something)", looks like it's gonna start with 2 club bangers just like she did for Music!! Can't wait.

I am curious for Dark Bullet/ballet. That title sounds interesting and like a smash too :IMG_1564:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

I also think that she’s in a more cohesive mindset than she was with RH, the fact that it’s now only 15 songs vs the about 30songs that she had for RH means that she has more direction this time.

Well...It depends. Mdna has 14 songs and it's not more cohesive than rebel heart neither.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caba1 said:

I am curious for Dark Bullet/ballet. That title sounds interesting and like a smash too :IMG_1564:

Yes!!! Remember when Mirwais was posting "Dark Storm" on IG? We thought it could have been his album's title before Madonna presumably hijacked it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

M & Miwais mentioned something about Dark Ballet on his Instagram, also no Magic so may just be album title & not actual song? Also no Beautiful Game unless its now Game Over?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rebelheart said:

M & Miwais mentioned something about Dark Ballet on his Instagram, also no Magic so may just be album title & not actual song? Also no Beautiful Game unless its now Game Over?

It was "Dark Storm". Looks like eveything changed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alain Delon said:

Oh, thank you. I must have missed (or forgotten) that part.

Check his post from October 27 & look at the comments section, M said Dark Ballet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rebelheart said:

Thanks thats the post!

That title reminds me to the Azealia Banks album cover. I hope it's a dark dance song!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1- Killers

2- Extreme (...)

3- Dark Ballet 

4- I Don't (.....)

5- God Control

6- Batuka

7- Funana

8- Medellín

9- Future

10- I Lied (?)

11- Crazy

12- Guetto (?)

13- Loca (?)

14-  Back the (....)

15- Game Alive

16 - (....)

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Killers

2. Extreme Content

3. Dark Ballet

4.---

5. God Control

6. Batuka

7. Funaná

8. Medellín

9.---

10.--'

11. Crazy

12.---

13. Loca

14. Back The Up (?)

15. Game Alive

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Killers
  2. Extreme Accident
  3. Dark Ballet
  4. I Don’t Search ? Find/Fun/Fim
  5. God Control
  6. Batuka
  7. Funaná
  8. Medellia
  9. Future
  10. I Lie/Live
  11. Crazy
  12. Faz Gostar
  13. Loca
  14. Back That Up
  15. Come Alive
Edited by RebelMe
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TXIII said:

#14 Back that Up? 

Wasnt that the title of a demo during the RH session with Pharrell? Maybe it’s been reworked? 

That would be interesting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Why did she delete it??? 

Prob bc of last few posts here; too late now m. Lol hi madonna !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Why did she delete it??? 

Maybe she had an “oh shit, nevermind!” moment of regret?? 🤷‍♀️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...