2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Hillary loves pumping public full of fear. She did this with Obama. He will be assaninated. Who will you trust when the call comes in at 3 am

THEYRE USING REAGAN!!! :lol:

This destroyed her last election. Everyone threw her out. Now they're retrieved her from the trash can and are dusting her off and trying to get us to vote for her?!!!!

SMH

Ivana Trump declared under oath that Trump raped her tbh

She's been all but silenced the past year

I'd be nice to hear from her but it's clear she's signed something. I was thinking about reading her book from the 80s. Even though she was an ex-wife pretty soon after the divorce, I'd believe her before a CNN news commentator in regards to "the real" Trump.

Guest Pud Whacker

I would like to hear from Chelsea about Bills treatment of women. And how her mother threatened these women to SHUT UP so she could advance her husband deeper into politics.

Oh Joe why'd you really say no :/ ! 10x better than her just the moment he walks out to the stage. He'd also be 30+ points ahead of Plump!

Okay...so it's basically ALL on Kaine now to finally discuss some kind of *specifics about WHAT we're gonna do about ISIS/terrorism and the economy I take it? lol Or is he gonna continue slobbering and buttering up how UNawful Hillary is and just more about how awful Trump is.

I would like to hear from Chelsea about Bills treatment of women. And how her mother threatened these women to SHUT UP so she could advance her husband deeper into politics.

Chelsea's protected so it's never gonna happen, but Hillary's treatment of a lot of women is definitely gonna be a focus.

Sometimes I think the general public has no idea how ugly these debates are gonna be. Hillary might just crack.

Guest Pud Whacker

Chelsea's protected so it's never gonna happen, but Hillary's treatment of a lot of women is definitely gonna be a focus.

Sometimes I think the general public has no idea how ugly these debates are gonna be. Hillary might just crack.

She's going to be slaughtered.

Biden, Bloomberg, Michelle!!! ALL winners. Then...after all those rock-stars...tomorrow night...she walks out/ talks/splat! :wacko:

Guest Pud Whacker

I would have 100% respect for Hillary if she represented herself as the fucking maniacal bitch that she is.

The way trump represents himself as an egotistical asshole.

She tries to paint herself as something else.

Guest Pud Whacker

:lmao: she is the creator of ISIS

Of course!!!

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!!!

Because she wears a DEMOCRAT hat?!!

I would have 100% respect for Hillary if she represented herself as the fucking maniacal bitch that she is.

The way trump represents himself as an egotistical asshole.

She tries to paint herself as something else.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::inlove:

Bernie officially leaves democrat party. I wish he run on ballot as independent.

"He wants to go home and go to bed." - Donald Trump

I wanna hear Ulizos opinion on Kaine speaking Spanish, pandering to the Mexican vote.

Edit: Hispanic. Latino? I'm trying to be PC here because I honestly don't know anymore.

I GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS OKAY BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT

lol HOW the fuq is this bland, monotone, 60 something boring (but nice lol) white man year old gonna semi resonate/ pump up a typical Sanders voter (aka like trying to get a Lamb to become a M fan overnight). Aint happening! lol

Guest Mauro

lol HOW the fuq is this bland, monotone, 60 something boring (but nice lol) white man year old gonna semi resonate/ pump up a typical Sanders voter (aka like trying to get a Lamb to become a M fan overnight). A'int happening! lol

You mean crybaby sjw Millennials? Oh noes.