We got our Queen Back

Pablo94

So OK, this era was a bit messy when it comes to business but it was mostly because of the leaks so I don't blame M. Creatively speaking, she delivered a wonderful album with rave reviews, the promo tour gave us moments to die for (the Grammys, the Ellen week, the Drake "drama") and this tour seems to be the one she's the happiest doing :sassy: She truly has done it again!

giphy.gif

Being a "loon" since the beginning...I have to say, this RH era has been above and beyond my expectations!!! She gave us so much music, awesome videos, and a concert that rivals that of.....well, her BEST!!! She seems to be so personal now, which I think we were all were longing for (though I know I would have relished in anything she would have done)!!! Thank you, M...for a heartfelt 2015 (with a side of rebel)!!!!!

This is one of her best eras EVER and I've never been so obsessed with her!

Me too!

I haven't really been present on any Madonna forum since I was 16 (almost 10 years ago).

I'm totally loving this phase.. Outstanding artist.

REBEL HEART was an era of surprise after surprise........new videos...new looks....and a new MADONNA a heartfelt, happy, grateful MADONNA....

it was the first era that i could truly feel she appreciated all of us.

So OK, this era was a bit messy when it comes to business but it was mostly because of the leaks so I don't blame M. Creatively speaking, she delivered a wonderful album with rave reviews, the promo tour gave us moments to die for (the Grammys, the Ellen week, the Drake "drama") and this tour seems to be the one she's the happiest doing :sassy: She truly has done it again!

giphy.gif

In terms of business and the leaks they are somewhat responsible. Or they could have avoided it if she ran a tighter ship. Let's not forget how easily her stuff gets leaked left and right including the photo out takes.

I don't think the leak affected the album much, people didn't know it leaked until she started talking about it.