Any Icon Legacy Member here?

loowee

How does that legacy presale thing work? Do you get a new code for each presale week? Say if you're not using the code this week can you share it with someone else? Do you get better seats than the regular icon presale? I'm trying to get a ticket for the Asian leg this week and I'm literally having a panic attack right now and fear that the system will be down in 1 minute....and knowing that the legacy presale starts one hour in advance, I'm dying for a code :drama:

My mom actually texted me about the HK show--she said that the tickets will be difficult to get, limit 2 only, even for the privileged and famous--of course, I asked for her source and she said an internet newspaper... Wishing you the best of luck--do whatever you can to procure one. She is worth it! I am watching her consecutively this week... lucky!

yes I have a code. but are there any down sides or "risks" or losing a membership or something when sharing a code? just want to make sure my account is safe :p if all should be good I'll send you one :)

unfortunately I don't know :laugh: But wouldn't madonna.com just take you to a new ticketing site where you type in the code for an access? So I don't think it's gonna be a problem right? I have seen members sending each other passcodes and they seemed to be fine?

(of course I'm trying to convince you to send me one :rotfl: but yeah I'm a desperate mess right now :sick: )

During the MDNA tour it was made very clear that the code can't be shared. It would result in the termination of the membership and the tickets would be invalid. Not sure how it is this time around, but I would be careful. You can always contact the Icon admin about it.