Okay, so I'm watching Je Vais te Dire Un Secret..

Apples388

Sorry, but..... :rotfl:

My highlights for this 39r49849th viewing..

1. NAMASTE, NAMASTE!!!

Right after Rashma does her song at prayer and M's in a hurry to get the show started and she says that and is clearly being bitchy after the whole "oh yeah let's be spiritual and get Rashma to sing her beautiful song" and then makes that face to her friend or something and her friend is all, "M you nasty ho" :rotfl:

2. GUY'S BIRTHDAY AT THE PUB

Oh my God how could we have not predicted The Divorce?? I mean she's sitting there literally hating every single nano-second of it all, pretending to drink ale, pulling him a fucking pint and even and putting up with his disgusting smoking right there in her face when she's actually on tour (let alone the passive smoking risks). Ugh God he was such a prick!!

3. I read my prayers, I read my Zohar and then... I read Gone with the Wind!!! (and then she reads Gone with the Wind)

:rotfl:

4. Oh PUHLEASE

Queen Lola is actually the best thing about this docco to be honest!

Okay I have a huge ego and I need to do something about it.. I need to change... but how can I change?? The only way to change is to constantly work at it...

The minute you stop wanting to know more that's when you stop growing and that's when you die and that's when you're nothing.

There are nuggets of bitchydonna in there trying to emerge from Esther's shadows but you have to hunt hard for them..

For instance I love her habit of testing the beds at each hotel :rotfl:

And then when she disses the George V in Paris

"It's really a mediocre hotel disguised as a decadent hotel."

There are nuggets of bitchydonna in there trying to emerge from Esther's shadows but you have to hunt hard for them..

For instance I love her habit of testing the beds at each hotel :rotfl:

And then when she disses the George V in Paris

"It's really a mediocre hotel disguised as a decadent hotel."

Right? Seeing those little moments always crack me when I'm watching it, because it's such a mellow, kinda tedious documentary overall. I really appreciate those moments included

omg I was on Tony's instagram earlier and he has a tbt of a tour travel storage thingy and the picture is plastered on there :lol:

https://instagram.com/p/6Ga8J3yxlt/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

its got a bit of pink card behind it

OMG YES that's CHAIR in the Living Proof era wig. I bet he loves to irritate M with it :rotfl:

:lmao:

"And thon... When the show was over... I cont remembor singing... Dancing... It was a blor. I don't actually remembor the show happening at oll."

*Dramatic Madonna in the back seat of the SUV doing her best THESPIAN PERF OF A DAZED AND WORRIED POP ICON*

It's all so funny tbh

"And thon... When the show was over... I cont remembor singing... Dancing... It was a blor. I don't actually remembor the show happening at oll."

*Dramatic Madonna in the back seat of the SUV doing her best THESPIAN PERF OF A DAZED AND WORRIED POP ICON*

It's all so funny tbh

I love that bit... so ridiculous. Her delivery could almost even be followed by a couple of "??"s. :rotfl:

Guest whatatramp

It's all so funny tbh

:dead: I'm crying

It's all so funny tbh

I love that drama bit in Ireland

A big castle and a moon and lots of rain

and,,,,,,

mElwRP.gif

It's all so funny tbh

Hahahahahaha

To me Rocco is the best part of this whole doco

It's all so funny tbh

Brilliant! :D :D