Jellybean is still a Madonna fan

Roland Barthes

I can't open the vid, what's he sayin'?

Acko, he says that Madonna recently had her 45th number 1 dance record and not many artists consistently delivered hit records like that. Said there was 4 to 5 hours of music right there. Was very complimentary to her which was wonderful.

Yes and he likes alot of madonna pics from fans on IG. I dont tag him but still likes my Madonna posted pics :lol: and he doesnt even follow me :lol:

Me thinks he still really loves her :rosey:

Yes, he always has spoken so highly of her and has a lot of respect for her. Similar to Carlos Leon and Jesus, all class acts as ex boyfriends. Madonna seems to marry and praise men who don't deserve her but she has had some lovely ex partners too. I have also always loved how Dan Gilroy always talked of his love for her and that was very interesting to read about their time as a couple as she was unknown when they were together.

Yes and he likes alot of madonna pics from fans on IG. I dont tag him but still likes my Madonna posted pics :lol: and he doesnt even follow me :lol:

Me thinks he still really loves her :rosey:

He liked a pic of my manicure the other day. :lmao: and all my Madonna pics

Mmmmm and Chelle, that is so cute to read. Makes me like him even more.

Yes, he always has spoken so highly of her and has a lot of respect for her. Similar to Carlos Leon and Jesus, all class acts as ex boyfriends. Madonna seems to marry and praise men who don't deserve her but she has had some lovely ex partners too. I have also always loved how Dan Gilroy always talked of his love for her and that was very interesting to read about their time as a couple as she was unknown when they were together.

Wonder if she still friends with Jellybean?

He comes across as such a lovely gentle sincere man. Great to hear him speaking so highly of M.