GAULTIER on MADONNA..........again.

MLVC82

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG he aged her 58!! Lol look it up dear Gaultier! He really loves and admires her can't shut up about her!

:rotfl:

its only a year! or maybe he knows her real birthdate~!

Guest Pud Whacker

Vienna, Austria.

his english is so interesting to me. maybe television influenced? europeans dont usually pick up the american accent. usually they go british.

Guest Pud Whacker

omg - i was so concerned that those idiots interrupted the best part of the story, he was getting all pudified about it (HER HAIR, HER CLOTHES, HOLIDAY!!!) - and i was about to have a fit and then he picked it back up where he left off!!! :thumbsup:

omg i love him even more - if thats possible!!! :rotfl:

Call me naive but I've always felt that Madonna wearing his creations on the BA Tour is what really took him into the stratosphere of iconic designers. Would I be right in saying that?

How influential etc was he previous to his involvement with the tour?

just because, he also loved her from the beginning. shes so perfect!

Aww, the first time I ever saw Madonna was this exact performance of Holiday that was shown on Countdown.

Love Gaultier and his love for Madonna. Totally real and true. Love him.

Guest Pud Whacker

Aww, the first time I ever saw Madonna was this exact performance of Holiday that was shown on Countdown.

Love Gaultier and his love for Madonna. Totally real and true. Love him.

hes great! forever fabulous!

Love their relationship hope he did some costumes for the Rebel Heart Tour!

i wish, too but probably not, when the first two singles didnt chart and the fans were telling her how much they loved the last one and it charted at 87, she went with this:

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-2010-previ

Guest Pud Whacker

did anyone else notice how conchita wurst (im so glad i can write that 'legally') kind of lost interest and faded off when gaultier got all exuberant about madonna?

oh, uh huh

did anyone else notice how conchita wurst (im so glad i can write that 'legally') kind of lost interest and faded off when gaultier got all exuberant about madonna?

oh, uh huh

I noticed & I wasn't happy. She's one of those 'younger gays' that Miss Visage talked about. ​"Madonna? I'm Helen Keller. I don't see HUH."

Call me naive but I've always felt that Madonna wearing his creations on the BA Tour is what really took him into the stratosphere of iconic designers. Would I be right in saying that?

How influential etc was he previous to his involvement with the tour?

Of course it did. Their relationship was synergistic.

Gaultier is one of the sweetest person ever not only for his Madonna fangirling but as a human being on a personal level he's so down to earth, funny and encouraging. I'm friend with his longtime assistant and not a single nasty thing about him she told me.

I just adore Gaultier........their relationship can never be duplicated.

from 14:07on.

This is absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for posting it

I have always loved Gaultier, first because of what he created with Madonna and then for how he comes off as a person. Love his thick French accent and his liveliness, joyfulness. Not one of those bitchy, self-entitled, cold, jaded, envious people who made it big, he's loyal, warm, witty and generous. And you can tell Madonna really appreciates people who possess those qualities (see chapter why Debi remained in her life and Sandra didn't)

I love his constant enthusiasm for Madonna. It transcends their professional relationship, he really loves her, admires her, feels a connection for Madonna, the human being. I also loved when his exhibition hit The Barbican in London last year and he appeared on BBC Hardtalk with Zeinab Badawi, who is usually great, and strenuously defended Madonna

Saying how she's not your average woman, she's a woman in charge of her life, a free spirit genius. The journalist asked him if the cone bra BAT outfit was not degrading to women, encouraging rape etc, completely missing the point of that tour and that stage costume in particular

05:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUn2eG6iIys

oh, uh huh

If she got rid of that beard she'd look prettier

i wish, too but probably not, when the first two singles didnt chart and the fans were telling her how much they loved the last one and it charted at 87, she went with this:

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-2010-previ

Actually she started collaborating with Jeremy Scott/Moschino long before leakgate happened, let alone before the first two singles "didn't chart" :lol: Spring/Summer 2014

But I agree that Jeremy's designs are not as strong, instantly iconic than JPG's. I'm sure she'll work with Jean Paul again, at least once more in the future. I adore that pic of him and Madge circa 1994, love Madonna's face, make up, hair and themes circa 1994-1995

Miss the times when she would attend his fashion shows and he would always give her flowers at the end

Photos-Of-The-Day-Madonna-at-Jean-Paul-G

That day she looked gorgeous. Still the tabloids eventually managed to use the one bad pic from the event - kind of mid expression shot - and it made the rounds everywhere. Stupid fucks :evil: Shortly after this show it was announced he would be designing CT costumes :wow:

841db6af19ffdbb8c993bf61c95642cb.jpg

madonna-looking-a-bit-worse-for-wear-at-