Why Wasn't "Heaven" and "Queen" on The Final?!!! I'm beyond Baffled!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

tumblr_nryiy6s7xa1qlycwjo1_540.jpg

Who's Pud Whacker? This is me, I am Gay Bob. You dont know me. My name is Bob and I've been a fan since 2003. I grew up in Kansas and my favorite color is purple. I like long walks on the beach (when I can get to one, Kansas is soooo rural and in the middle of nowhere!!!) and roller blading. My cousin Carmela turned me onto Madonna via Something To Remember and Evita but I really didn't come on board until American Life - it was the first album I bought on my own!!! I liked Ray of Light, too. it was pretty. I'm 27 and i love a good time!!! i like the Spice Girls, Bjork and Kelly Clarkson, too. So...

I was listening to the Rebel Heart demos in my car and...

Every time I hear Heaven and Queen I'm so baffled why they weren't on the final track-listing of Rebel Heart!!! Lyrically, sonically, everything!!! Theyre FABULOUS!!!

Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRVQtqOsn8

Queen

Wasn't "Queen" taken off the track listing at the very final hour? I always felt it was taken off as "punishment" because even that iTunes package leaked. But that's my theory.

I love both of them but "Heaven" is sublime. It's very ROL.

Guest Pud Whacker

Wasn't "Queen" taken off the track listing at the very final hour? I always felt it was taken off as "punishment" because even that iTunes package leaked. But that's my theory.

I love both of them but "Heaven" is sublime. It's very ROL.

well, i think its foolish, if thats the case.

these songs are really fabulous.

Don't even get me started on "Nothing Lasts Forever"!! I love it so much. In fact I think it should have been on the album instead of "Best Night," which I love but I think it's a little bit overrated by some fans!

Guest rocketman

Heaven needs alot of work. Sounds like a first demo. Queen on the other hand is perfection. It def should have made the album.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Heaven would have been the best song on the album had it been finished (without Dildo). As for Queen, maybe she thought it would be redundant with Wash All over Me.

Guest Pud Whacker

So many great songs in this era. I can't wait to hear "Eyes Wide Open" on the RH Tour!

is that a new song?!!!

is that a new song?!!!

Apparently!! It's a rumour.. see hers and Arianne's recent Instagram tags. Someone said it was mentioned as part of the original songs list for RH but never leaked.

I would like to believe that Queen was taken off because it really didn't fit the concept in the end. The song itself is amazing. But it comes across like a swan song. Somehow admitting defeat. AND some lyrics can be very much understood as expressing her anger and disaproval of this current generation when it comes to their ideas and aspirations. "some things can't be replaced, the realization of a new generation on the eve of imitation ..." On top of that "May god bless you all". It sounds quite hopeless.

But maybe I'm just putting too much thaught into it?

Guest Pud Whacker

Apparently!! It's a rumour.. see hers and Arianne's recent Instagram tags. Someone said it was mentioned as part of the original songs list for RH but never leaked.

YES!!! bring me another!!!

But there's some Israeli TV thing called EYES WIDE OPEN too which apparently her Insta posts may be referring to but I refuse to believe that!! I want it to be a brand new song from the RH era that we'll get on the tour. !!

Guest HaveASit

There are some demos from the RH sessions that never leaked. I believe they are 3:

- Eyes Wide Open

- Where the Devil Prays (totally different from Make the Devil Pray, the demo version of Devil Pray)

- Alone Again

"Queen" is a stunner, and I am beyond perplexed as well to why it did not at least make the Super Deluxe Version.

:(

"Queen" is a stunner, and I am beyond perplexed as well to why it did not at least make the Super Deluxe Version.

:(

It may have been put out to heighten interest and show there was one track that hadn't been rumored or leaked or previewed, but with everything else she has said about not performing goodbye songs I somehow doubt that it was ever seriously considered for the album.

There are some demos from the RH sessions that never leaked. I believe they are 3:

- Eyes Wide Open

- Where the Devil Prays (totally different from Make the Devil Pray, the demo version of Devil Pray)

- Alone Again

The same as that Kylie song?

Guest HaveASit

No. Forget about that one. I dont remember The name of the third missing demo, but the other two are real

This information comes from the insider of Madonna-infinity who revealed the final tracklist of RH. He is pretty reliable.
That forum is something else. 95% of the members are Madonna collectors and have songs that I have never heard of.

No. Forget about that one. I dont remember The name of the third missing demo, but the other two are real

This information comes from the insider of Madonna-infinity who revealed the final tracklist of RH. He is pretty reliable.

That forum is something else. 95% of the members are Madonna collectors and have songs that I never heard of.

there is one called To Change i think that hasn't leaked

I remember seeing a list of several that had not leaked (true or not)?!

Act Like A Man

Heard

Mission

Objects

Flip the Switch

Win Again

Eyes Wide Open

Alone With You

Midnight Shift

Army of Me

??? But YESSS!! Queen is still on of my favorites that was left off. Heaven is nice....ROL reminiscent. Also still love "Never Let You Go"!!!

Guest HaveASit

I dunno. There were some false demo names circulating the Madonna forums. I assume people were creating song names out of every Instagram post she did.

Alongside Objects, Midnight Shift and Blood Moon, I would say To Change is just a fan name

DAYUMMM....This bitch was working overtime on this album (if all these possible songs/titles are true)!!!

Yea, sure some (or alot) were made up. Win Again/Score? Flip The Switch/Trust No Bitch? Midnight Shift..../Body Shop...maybe??? Me dunno!!! I'm just still overwhelmed with the amount of awesomeness we've all gotten this year!!!

QUEEN is beautiful but very dark and yes doesn't fit the RH theme.

I think it does

There's a dark, royalesque kindgdom theme with heartbreak city and wash all over me. Heaven goes with it too

I remember seeing a list of several that had not leaked (true or not)?!

Act Like A Man

Heard

Mission

Objects

Flip the Switch

Win Again

Eyes Wide Open

Alone With You

Midnight Shift

Army of Me

??? But YESSS!! Queen is still on of my favorites that was left off. Heaven is nice....ROL reminiscent. Also still love "Never Let You Go"!!!

Wasn't Army of Me just another name for Inside Out because the original demo had a Bjork vibe from her song of the same name?? I remember calling it that and a few people got upset!

Also, Alone With You leaked ages ago.