What are exactly the terms of her contract with Live Nation?

Guest HaveASit

Freddie was against many of her most iconic moments. He was allegedly furious with her at the first VMAS, tried to talk her out of Truth or Dare, so most likely Sex, as well.

I prefer someone with the balls to be furious with Madonna than some pushover yes man who's made A LOT OF MONEY off of mishandling Madonna's career.

Freddie was against many of her most iconic moments. He was allegedly furious with her at the first VMAS, tried to talk her out of Truth or Dare, so most likely Sex, as well.

And he later admitted the MTV performance "worked" probably like a lot of the other controversies....Freddy is a brilliant film/theater/TV producer, though.

I prefer someone with the balls to be furious with Madonna than some pushover yes man who's made A LOT OF MONEY off of mishandling Madonna's career.

To be fair, Oseary has helped make Madonna most of her big money (by partly ruining her artistic legacy, granted) so as a FINANCIAL manager, he does a good job. Also Freddie came across as very much a yes man in Truth or Dare.

Madonna can use Kylie's William Baker to keep her vision and artistry consistent. :yes:

I was gonna suggest digging up Caress Morell Henry (hello 35th Anniversary boxset!) but what YOU wrote is just...SICK.

This article talks about her contract. Although it goes on to talk about her not selling out.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/06/madonna-relying-on-fans-for-rebel-heart-tour-success/